Thumbs up My first impression tailormadeservers and alnitech

Hi all, this is my reason why i'm joining WHT. lets we start here:

1. TailorMadeServers
      this is my first dedicated server. i'm using their clearance offer. what a great hardware!!! Mr. Jose is very nice person. support ticket is great. i'm asking about my memory leak. and he's only asking me if he can restart my server and checking the bios configuration. done.
    2. Alnitech
      i'm using dell poweredge from this guy. DRAC5 for free. nice offer. i'm having problem with networking configuration (i'm trying to install virtualizor + Linux-KVM and the viifbr0 is messing up my network) they'd fix it and giving me a references document "hows to setup KVM". (i'm a lazy man since many "autoblog" dominate at the top google search result) +1 for this one.

overall, i'm very satisfied with this guys. nice service provider, honest person. if i have money and need another server. i should go with them. my problems is only one. i'm not native english so i can't write details here.
    Last edited by cpservr; 02-22-2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: change the icon.

Thanks for the short initial reviews. Update us after a couple of months to share how it goes. Also you can get your review verified by reporting an IP or domain hosted there using this link. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7298633

+1 for TailorMadeServers .... i have 3 server with them. great connectivity.
    WebSitePanel / Hosting Controller / Smartermail / Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting / Migrations
    Windows Server Management / Security / Hardening
    I speak English and Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Thanks for the short initial reviews. Update us after a couple of months to share how it goes. Also you can get your review verified by reporting an IP or domain hosted there using this link. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7298633
    thanks, i will! and for verifying my review, already done this. thanks again for the URL. i'm starting to enjoy my life here

Nice to hear your great review about them.
    I hope you will keep us informed and updated.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

nearly 1 month since my last post here.

so far so good.

support ticket : is fast not very fast like linode did (i'm still amazed with linode support) last open ticket is on alnitech asking about IPv6 block. and they answering after ~ 3 hours. (flag : normal)

network : didn't have any problem with this. tailormadeservers 18 days, alnitech 25 days from last reboot.
    someone DDoS-ing my network at tailormadeservers and they can handle this quickly (sorry for JoseQ and TMS customer ) .

well, still my first choice for next service.

did i get paid for this review? just give me your service better than both of them. and i'll be on your service.
    Last edited by cpservr; 03-21-2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: typo

time to update my own thread.

i have a bad month with hard drive.

first, one of my hard drive fail to boot in TMS server. but the technical support including Jose Q himself trying to help me solving this problem. i asked them for reinstalling my server TWICE!! and they do this with no cost.

secondly, my hard drive (again!) in Alnitech server detected for "Non Critical Status" they change my hard drive with a new one. even they are still running without having any problem.

side note: "I am aware that this tread is rather old, but I still want to make a reply."

Been with TMS since 2007 and I've used many providers over the years, some cheaper and some much more expensive and yet I always find myself going back to them when I need additional dedicated servers. There's something about the effort they put into their operation that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Easily one of the most underrated providers around here. (Check a few pages back under the dedicated offers forum to find their 10% sale... some decent bargains there!)
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Free Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

thanks for keep updating always good to hear happy customer review
    HalfDedi.com Half Dedicated Half Price
    We provide affordable VPS hosting solution Singapore datacenter

Thanks for the regular follow ups mate . Definitely those updates make the review more valuable.

side note: "I am aware that this tread is rather old, but I still want to make a reply."
    As this thread was started by you and you are making follow ups, there is no problem mate. More than that you are welcome to give us follow ups in future also.

Quote Originally Posted by cpservr View Post
    Even I would appreciate such an action. Because regular updates are invaluable in this industry. You are doing a great thing mate!!

Great review and followups.

How are things going now days, with these providers?

TailorMadeServers are indeed great guys, Thanks for the review!

14. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!