Eviratec.com/.net/.info/.org - Eviratec an anagram for Creative

Hi guys,

I'm selling this domain Eviratec.com along with the .net, .info and .org domains.

I pronounce it Ev-ira-tec and it's significance is it's a pronounceable 8 letter domain, that also happens to be an anagram for creative.

-- What's included --

Eviratec.com
    Eviratec.net
    Eviratec.info
    Eviratec.org

-- Asking Price --

US $7,500 ONO

Please post offers as replies to this thread.
    Callan M.
    Web Application Developer
    Victoria, Australia

I'll never understand how people can justify $1000's for a domain.. Are you crazy?

Well, there's not many (if any) good .com domains available any more. Plus this type of domain and other domains with a price tag in the ,000's are usually aimed at businesses / companies that have no problem justifying $5,000 or even $50,000 for a domain name.

Going even further than that, some of the companies I've worked for previously have paid in excess of $10,000 for a domain that they never even ended up using (not even a good domain, something like tinyme.com). I even had a boss once (for a company that has recently gone in to receivership) who offered the owner of car4me.com $50,000 for the domain, simply because it was the businesses brand name and my boss had car4me.com.au.

I would say for Joe Average, it wouldn't be a smart idea to buy this domain, or any other domain in the ,000's without a very good reason.

Edit: Plus, it says ONO (Or Near Offers) -- Who's to say I don't end up selling this for $500?
    Last edited by Kounterfeit; 02-22-2011 at 10:18 PM.
    Callan M.
    Victoria, Australia

Sorry I came off so arrogant... That's true a business probably wouldn't mind spending in the 000's for a domain.. I just see some of these domains, and their prices and I think oh.. my.. god.. I really believe before long though domains actual name won't matter because there is so many bought that if someone is looking for something they will know the domain name before even searching.. As things grow, and people become more educated I would almost bet anything search engines will be rarely used just like phone books..

Revised down to US$999 firm. Looking for a quick sale. Buyer must pay transfer costs (what ever your domain company charges).
    Callan M.
    Victoria, Australia