Own abuse contact on vps?

I'd like to offer an option to use a vpn for my current customers.

Is there any VPS with PPTP support that would allow me to list my own abuse address on the whois so I can deal with the abuse issues myself (rather than have my provider cut off my vps) ?

I'm looking for usa location, xen (or openvz with pptp support), the option to buy additional ips would be nice, 192mb ram or higher, 500gb bandwidth or higher, 5gb disk.

Thanks

I don't think you can do this, abuse reports usually go by IP delegations.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

You can SWIP a /32, although it is not required until a /29 and most abuse email goto the parent anyway simply because of lack of response.
    Hostigation.com - High Resource Hosting
    WHM/cPanel Servers for Hosting and Dedicated Needs
    SolusVM VPS Hosting - Big Features, Small Prices
    Like us on Facebook or follow @hostigation on Twitter

Yes, it will definitely help. I own a picture service site and my VPS provider used to forward all the abuse/DMCA complaints to me and I decided to have my own abuse/DMCA section just in case my provider got sick of the e-mails. My provider used to forward about 3-5 complaints per month, but now I get about 1 complaint per month from my provider. It really does help. Just make sure you make it easy to find.

I make it so when someone sees a picture then can click on the DMCA button and file a complaint in about a minute or less. People like easy

If you check out TorServers' page they will tell you about providers who offer SWIP. If you think VPN abuse is bad, try running a Tor node. I did it for about 4 months until the abuse got to be unbearable and Media Sentry / CERT sending so much crap

How much exactly is shown when the ip is SWIPed? Can you post or PM me an IP that has been SWIPed so I can see the information shown please?

Like mitgib pointed out, many people go after the parent company anyway. It'll look like a normal whois but at the bottom will have your contact information. I would recommend you have a functional website selling your services with a clear abuse contact / abuse form so it looks good in the eyes of your provider.

Oh, so it'll be like this? http://gyazo.com/fb2f3ff536855d24689e051b9abc2b54.png
    What's it called when your information is on the entire thing?

Do a whois on 173.212.220.1 and it shows HostNOC being the parent with BurstNET being the SWIP

How about RWHOIS? I know it isn't the same as SWIP but SWIPing for a simple /32 would be annoying

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    How about RWHOIS? I know it isn't the same as SWIP but SWIPing for a simple /32 would be annoying

Francisco
    Actually RWHOIS functions the same as SWIP, but again the parent has to do it, so it doesn't help the OP
    Hostigation.com - High Resource Hosting
    WHM/cPanel Servers for Hosting and Dedicated Needs
    SolusVM VPS Hosting - Big Features, Small Prices
    Like us on Facebook or follow @hostigation on Twitter

imho, if you are certainly sure that you'll get a dmca complains whether it's will be right on to your face or your provider, it's better for you to leave any us related of anything.
    please cmiiw always