Thread: DNS Issue

DNS Issue

Hi all,
    I bought a two domains at netfirms and hosting at godaddy.

Can I point the two address to one hosting server ?

Thanks in advance

Suggest you have one domain pointing to your hosting space. You could point as many as you want to the same hosting space but some search engines may black list if it find same content.

if Go daddy allow you to park multiple domains then park/point them on different folders, logically a different website. i think this is possible in go daddy
    HostASP.NET offers Affordable, Reliable ASP.NET Web hosting India / USA | Linux plans, Hyper-V Virtual dedicated servers (VPS)

Sorry I posted it wrong. I am using siteground for hosting and netfirms as the domain register. Can I point the two domains to single domain hosting server ?

yes you can point to same server whatever domain amount you have. Only 1 thing you need to know is check with server helpline and ask them all other technical question and 2 domain is not a big issue to host from same server

your web hosting plan, does it support parking multiple domains? did you check your hosting plan? if it does then it is possible. Park your domain on different folders to have them as a separate website. You had mentioned thread title as DNS issue but this is not an DNS issue, you could take help from site ground for parking your domains.
    HostASP.NET offers Affordable, Reliable ASP.NET Web hosting India / USA | Linux plans, Hyper-V Virtual dedicated servers (VPS)

Simply ask your hosting provider that do you have facility of parking domains? Even if the answer is No, then too you can do it by using your registrar's redirection services.

Yes. I checked. The hosting provider allowed to park multiple domains.

Thanks to all......