moving users from helm 3 and helm4 to another CP

hi
    i have a helm 3 and helm 4 , i am fed up with the software support, is there a way to move users and domains from helm to another control panel, i am thinking of going for plesk

Best option would be to post on Parallel forums. By the way why are you fed up of Helm?

You're probably going to have to do it manually. There aren't many scripts out there for converting between any control panels.
    Just copy the website files, dbs, and recreate the emails and maybe copy over the maildirs (if that's what helm uses).

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_kani View Post
    hi
    i have a helm 3 and helm 4 , i am fed up with the software support, is there a way to move users and domains from helm to another control panel, i am thinking of going for plesk
    It seems that either you are fed up of support for Helm Or actually fed up by its cruel Master Parallels. It would be good if you seek other Hosting Panel companies like Hosting Controller, Website Panel as an alternative instead of Parallel's Plesk. If you are more conscientious about the support then Hosting Controller would be the best option to switch as Website panel support is not as easily available as that of Hosting Controller.

yes i am fedup with helm bugs and support, i am selling my helm 3 and4 license