Smile how is FDC chicago ?

i am thinking to buy a server in chicago location , how is network uptime / quality ? major sites will be image hosting sites with traffic mostly from USA and asia, also how they deal DMCA take downs since most are free image hosting sites , we get random complaints which are taken care within 24 hours.

FDC chicago is definitely better than Denver from my experience. I would rate it as "pretty good" compared to other budget hosts. Nothing amazing, but good enough for general use.
    Phoenix Dedicated Servers -- IOFLOOD.com
    Email: sales [at] ioflood.com
    Backup Storage VPS -- 1TBVPS.com

You can check the reviews of FDC from the search tab . Also there are some other providers in chicago with better service than FDC
    24x7 PRO-ACTIVE SERVER MANAGEMENT | OUTSOURCED WEB HOSTING SUPPORT
    Now Available The first Support Brand for Startup Hosting Companies

Sales : sales @ syslint.com | Skype us : SyslintSkype | Call us : (+91)6007799

FDC Chicago is ok. The network isn't great, the servers are of the cheap kind, and there is no power redundancy, but all those things reflect in the price as well. You get what you pay for, but don't expect premium hosting.

the only which attracts towards them is good server + good amount of ram + bandwidth can any other provide can offer :-

Six Core AMD Phenom II X6 Thuban
    16GB RAM
    2x 1.5TB HDD
    100mbit bandwidth (atleast 10tb on 100mbit)
    cpanel / whm

for or below 200$ ?
    i need DC which can allow adult image hosting sites / adult sites since most of my clients has such sites.

Cons about FDC: I can only pull 250KB/s from our server which is on a 10GB/s port. So the network is a little spotty.

You may also find your server nulled for DDoS, even though your server isnt the target. Happens about once a month.

Pros: Best prices on hardware and bandwidth

any one tried swiftnoc usa location server ? seems they too have competitive prices.

We have a server with them for a month or so and uptime has been good. If you are expecting traffic from Asia I would however advise a West coast server.
    HostGamma.com | HostGamma Europe | HostGamma Asia
    USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore and more

I f you are trying to have a cheap rate hosting then you can find a huge list of that . But if you are trying to have a good services also then before going for rate try to check there services from what they are in this business and also check there whois.

I have not seen any problem with FDC Chicago. Its OK and you can trust it. But i myself prefer Texas servers.