hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Email stats

Forum Jump

Email stats

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
WHT Addict

Email stats

The email useage information facility on the GUI of our 550 has never worked since we got it a few weeks ago. Is this a general problem with the 550, or does anyone know a way to fix it? Thanks

Bob

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Addict

i'm using the raq550 as well and we do have e-mailstats, what do you see when you look at the stats? just nothing or what?

Old
WHT Addict

In the GUI I have the two lists to specify start and end dates for the Configure Email Reporting Options, but whatever dates I put in I get the message "No data were found for activity during the period specified. You may want to try another set of dates"

Bob

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - September 12, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-09-12 15:55:25
Cloudmark Shares Strategies to Avoid Email Blacklisting, Improve Deliverability Blog 2013-05-31 14:57:24
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – May 17, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:05
eleven Email Security Report Finds European Countries Top Spam Senders in October, November Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:22:32
Atmail Email Tools Get Boost from $2 Million Investment in Growth Web Hosting News 2012-11-21 14:25:41