vps torrent blocking

Hi,im glad i found this forum and hope someone will give me some technical advice..i started a small ssl vpn service with 6 different vps provider (US,UK) about 13 servers i purchased with them..cut to the chase,,i encounter TOS violations with 1 provider and email me that my servers has torrent/p2p activity..
    I want to block or filter torrent/p2p download from my vpn clients..how can i enable l7 filter or ipp2p that will restrict /filter my vpn tunnels from downloading torrents/p2p..??thanks in advance

It's hard because all they need is an open port. This is why many VPN providers go out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by bsdvps View Post
    It's hard because all they need is an open port. This is why many VPN providers go out of business.
    will it be possible to limit each user's bandwidth in a VPN?
    example, all are in one vps, client1 = 20GB, client2 = 40GB, client3 =50GB. etc..

Quote Originally Posted by shinjikenny View Post
    will it be possible to limit each user's bandwidth in a VPN?
    example, all are in one vps, client1 = 20GB, client2 = 40GB, client3 =50GB. etc..
    I do have bandwith quota each client but i really want to restrict each servers with torrent/p2p access,,

its hard to find

If possible then get a proper firewall, it will be best if you can get a Linux firewall, where you can block by protocol as well as by ports.