Is there a way to figure out the monthly bandwidth usage of some website?

Please let me know how I can find out. Thanks.

You're going to have to be a little more specific.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

Are you using any control panel? Do you own the server?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

I want to know someone else's site's monthly bandwidth. here is the site http://www.turbosquid.com

You can get a general idea of how much traffic they get from cubestat.com, then use that to estimate the monthly bandwidth. It will be far from exact though.
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by samb0057 View Post
    You can get a general idea of how much traffic they get from cubestat.com, then use that to estimate the monthly bandwidth. It will be far from exact though.
    Thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by choochan View Post
    I want to know someone else's site's monthly bandwidth. here is the site http://www.turbosquid.com
    Why do you want to know how much bandwidth someone elses website is using?
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Why do you want to know how much bandwidth someone elses website is using?
    my website will be like them and I was wondering what kind of hosting I should prepare when I grow as much as they are now.

my website will be like them and I was wondering what kind of hosting I should prepare when I grow as much as they are now.
    I see, well the website does look a little content heavy, with a large amount of functions. Unfortunately there is no real way for you to know exactly how much bandwidth a website like that is using. Your best bet will be to set-up the website and monitor the bandwidth your-self. Since the website is going to be brand new, you shouldn't have to worry about your site getting to big to fast (at least not while you are testing out the bandwidth usage).
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    I see, well the website does look a little content heavy, with a large amount of functions. Unfortunately there is no real way for you to know exactly how much bandwidth a website like that is using. Your best bet will be to set-up the website and monitor the bandwidth your-self. Since the website is going to be brand new, you shouldn't have to worry about your site getting to big to fast (at least not while you are testing out the bandwidth usage).
    Thank you for your answer. But I am curious how much they are spending a month for hosting itself. Do you have any clue? I will appreciate even if you approximate.

Thank you for your answer. But I am curious how much they are spending a month for hosting itself. Do you have any clue? I will appreciate even if you approximate.
    Who knows, it looks like a high traffic website, which consists of lots of downloading/uploading of large files. I'm going to say probably thousands per month?

If you're just starting out you're not going to hit anywhere near the bandwidth they use so I don't think estimating their bandwidth will help you much.