Simplescripts setup for multiple domains

Long story short I had 7 domains hosted with a company. At first all was well with the world but then about a year ago the sites started using more system resources so everything was being throttled. So I ordered a new VPS to give my sites more power.

Here is the issue. The new VPS is Linux with WHM/Cpanel installed. I signed up for an account at simplescripts.com so that any accounts added to my VPS would have the simplescripts features.

I already have simplescripts rpm installed and it is showing under the WHM/Cpanel. My issue is that my main account has the main domain and 6 addon domains. When I load Simplescripts the only place I can install a new program is on my main domain name. None of the addon domains are showing on the list.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to correct it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

What the script is doing is putting the correct files in the cPanel location that you request, and sets up the database to work along site it.

In cPanel, the persons account is controlled by one Master Domain name, they can have as many addon domains as the host will allow, but that one master domain will always be on top.

And in cPanel when an addon domain is added to cpanel, it just creates a sub folder for the addon domains web directy.

Anyway what I'm trying to say, is that when you choose to install, it may be asking for the "path" so try it with your masterdomain.com/addonDirectory and the files should setup fine. Only thing is depending on the script, you may have to change the "websites URL" in the settings.