This offer is exclusive for Web Hosting Talk Members! Get them while they last! Be part of the fastest growing company in the industry!

########
Use coupon code: HALF1MONTH
########

OUR DATA CENTERS
Reston, VA
• Over 10 upstream transit providers that includes Level 3, Savvis, TW Telecom, Global Crossing, Cogent, nLayer, Highwinds CDN, Peer1, HE, PCCW and growing!
• Dozens of additional peers via open policy including Google, Microsoft, and other enterprise companies.
• Over 120Gbps of network capacity (As of 11/2010)
• Interconnected metro area data centers via private dark fiber
• Self healing 2n Cisco carrier grade architecture
• Spare optics and redundant routing protocols such as HSRP, VRRP, RSTP standard at each PoP
• Metro Ethernet, lit building delivery, and bandwidth packages starting at
10Mbps

Chicago, IL, 2 locations
• SAS 70 Type I certified (audit report available on request)
• Dual-city grid power feeds, plus battery backup with automated transfer switch and on-site diesel generator
• FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system with early pre-fire detection mechanism
• Automatic temperature and climate control system with humidity and temperature sensors located throughout the facility
• Biometric and key card security system including man-traps and rack level locking mechanism

OUR NETWORK
In all three of our data centers, our network is powered by a high-speed Cisco core, with an emphasis on stability and redundancy. Our network partners have access to multiple major bandwidth providers, and have contracts with many of them to provide the best speed and uptime to our customers. High speed Cisco cabinet switches connect into multiple cores to provide redundant paths to all customer servers, eliminating many downtime issues due to core maintenance.

Utilizing custom-developed automation tools, the Big Brain Host network network is able to rapidly respond to changes in network conditions, and quickly update customer configurations to provide a superior level of service.

OUR SERVERS
Big Brain Hosts’ servers are top of the line SuperMicro Chassis, using quality
hardware from Intel, Seagate, Kingston and more. You can be sure that our servers will be up for years to come.

WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
Ever dream of owning your own hosting business? Or maybe you are a designer who needs a new home to host your clients. Whatever the reason, Big Brain Host’s Reseller plans are here to meet your needs.

All of our plans are scalable, meaning that your plan grows with you. You can easily upgrade to another plan, add another plan, or even upgrade to one of our VPS or Dedicated servers with ease.

HALF OFF FIRST MONTH!
Sign up today, and use the coupon code HALF1MONTH. Your account will be created within minutes allowing you to start selling your services quicker!

All of our Reseller plans come with 2 Dedicated IP Addresses (for nameservers) and FREE END USER SUPPORT! That's right.... YOU focus on growing YOUR business and we'll handle the hardwork!

Our Reseller Plans:

RESELLER 1
5 GB Disk Space
100000 MB Bandwidth
25 Account Limit
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited Features (Sub Domains, FTP Accounts, etc..)
No Overselling Allowed
12.95 Per Month
Order Now

RESELLER 2
15 GB Disk Space
200000 MB Bandwidth
100 Account Limit
cPanel/WHM
Overselling Allowed
15.95 Per Month
Order Now

RESELLER 3
30 GB Disk Space
300000 MB Bandwidth
Create Unlimited Accounts
cPanel/WHM
Overselling Allowed
19.95 Per Month
Order Now

RESELLER 4
50 GB Disk Space
500000 MB Bandwidth
Create Unlimited Accounts
cPanel/WHM
Overselling Allowed
29.95 Per Month
Order Now

All of our reseller plans come with deeper discounts for contract orders. The longer you buy, the more you save!

We are constantly adding new services to our existing line to make your Hosting Experience better, so stay tuned for more exciting offers

Ping: 205.251.65.6
Test File: http://www.bigbrainhost.com/100mb.bin.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. [email protected]

For more details on plans and other services offered by Big Brain Host check out our website.

Common Pre-sale questions:

Q: How long will I have to wait to get my service?

A: Not long at all. Most orders are instant after passing through a fraud check. You will be online and using your service within 5 minutes!

Q: Do you resell from another host?

A: No. We own our equipment which means we know how our hardware has been used, its current condition and best of all, we have physical access to it.

Q: Do you offer refunds?

A: Yes. If you are unhappy with our service after 7 days, you may cancel for a refund in full. No questions asked!

Q: Does it cost anything for set up my account?

A: Not at all! Completely free!

Q: Do I have to pay for support?

A: Not a penny. It is included!
Q: Where are the servers located?

A: We have two locations at this time - Chicago, IL and Reston, VA.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: At this time, we only accept PayPal and AlertPay. We also accept credit cards through both gateways.
Q: Can I use an existing domain name that I have?

A: Certainly! Just point your name servers to ours. All of the info is included in the email you will receive upon signing up. If you need any further assistance we will be glad to help!
Q: I don't have a domain name, can I buy one and if so, how much will it cost?
A: Most certainly! The price for a domain is $10.95.

Q: Is IRC Allowed?

A: Only in our Reston, VA location.
Q: Is adult content allowed?
A: Yes.

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bigbrainhost
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Big-Brain-Host/126994204013480