seo for health site

Hi i have a website which related to health and here we sell medicines please help how to promote my site

start with forum posting and social network like Facebook pages and other social network also.

Start with Article Submission Which gives you relevant back link with your sites
    Hosting professional

Google Adwords will be the best if you can afford to invest for advertising. It gives you quality web traffic, specially for the people who are selling the products through the websites. You can start with low investment to check conversation rate.

If want to promote for free without paying penny then Article Marketing will be the good one, it gives you Targeted traffic to your website, that can convert in sales.

If we talk about marketing through Social Networking then Facebook and Twitter also give you good results if you have Targeted Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers.

The more targeted traffic your site receives then the more sales you will get.

With SEO, you can go in many different directions to help your site rank better in the search engine result pages (SERPs). I would recommend doing a quick search in Google for basic SEO (and getting started SEO) tips and articles. I believe DevMoose.com has a great 10 basic SEO steps to follow article that will show you 10 basic concepts of what you need to do to your website to make it rank better.

Once you know your site is positioned and SEO'd properly, you can look into link building, article writing, etc. to get additional links and traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by varun123 View Post
    Hi i have a website which related to health and here we sell medicines please help how to promote my site
    You should start writing good and relevant articles and submitting them. Once that is done try to find a good health forum or blog and be active in it. Offer people your help and advice for free, get yourself a name in the forum and you will most probably be awarded a back link.
    MetaSEO - 1.855.METASEO (638.2736)
    Internet Marketing Services - Search Engine Optimization
    ASK A SEO QUESTION - Our SEO Gurus answer all your SEO questions.

Quote Originally Posted by metaseo View Post
    You should start writing good and relevant articles and submitting them. Once that is done try to find a good health forum or blog and be active in it. Offer people your help and advice for free, get yourself a name in the forum and you will most probably be awarded a back link.
    well said about forums. if we are active in some popular same nice forums then we will get some relevant traffic to our website.

First of all access the competition and choose the keywords which you will be targeting. Once all is set, chose the SEO techniques accordingly. For example, if competition is low, then directory submissions, article submissions etc would come in handy but if the competition is hard, then you should go for premium link building options like buying links directly on high PR sites.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

GO for health related forums, blogs and Social networking techniques.

seo for health website

hello varun,

if you know about of on page or off page optimization process then start work on your site..because here is not special way of promotion health website..

every step step same..

You can simple start targeting your keywords & work on SEO on the keywords.

Make sure that you have a strong SEO on your website and start doing your off-site SEO. Google those term if you are not familiar with it.

I think you should also share your site link. But anyways you can start with social bookmarking as it helps in increasing traffic. give classified ads in good page rank sites. You can also opt for Google ad words. Make sure that your products are properly described in your website with their costs and features. Join forums related to medicines or health.

twitter and craiglist are the best choices

Market your Website on Social Media Sites like Facebook, orkut, digg and hub pages etc.... make your anchore text for your websites.

Do onpage and offpage work for your site.
    In offpage work, First do forum and blog posting.

if you are promoting your own product then you must start with SMO. or if your website is information related then you start promoting it in natural way like article submission, forum posting.

Thumbs down google adwords

[QUOTE=billaa;7284483]Google Adwords will be the best if you can afford to invest for advertising. It gives you quality web traffic, specially for the people who are selling the products through the websites. You can start with low investment to check conversation rate.

I think Google adwords is a ripoff.. how many of you actually click the paid links on the google search engine besides your competitors!!

The big problem with adwords is that if you opt in and then go into shock when you receive your first 300.00-500.00 bill and no sales from the clicks, get pised off and cancel your account, google seems to punish you by sending you back another 10 pages from where you were originally ranked. Been there, never again..

[QUOTE=edudomainhosting;7288473]
    Quote Originally Posted by billaa View Post
    Google Adwords will be the best if you can afford to invest for advertising. It gives you quality web traffic, specially for the people who are selling the products through the websites. You can start with low investment to check conversation rate.

I think Google adwords is a ripoff.. how many of you actually click the paid links on the google search engine besides your competitors!!

The big problem with adwords is that if you opt in and then go into shock when you receive your first 300.00-500.00 bill and no sales from the clicks, get pised off and cancel your account, google seems to punish you by sending you back another 10 pages from where you were originally ranked. Been there, never again..
    I'd agree that Google AdWords is not for everyone, but it does work well for us.
    ProlimeHost- Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On Site Engineers

[QUOTE=edudomainhosting;7288473]
    Quote Originally Posted by billaa View Post

I've already said that we must have budget to invest in Adwords.
    Have you ever used Adwords? you have to do analysis before starting a campaign, to get sales you need to convince the visitors with your content. If you don't have good content & knowledge in Adwords then you never get any sale.

You can use all seo channel to promote your health website means
    1. Directory
    2. Social Bookmarking
    3. Social networking
    4. Article directory
    5. Press Release
    6. Comment posting (in Health blogs)
    7. Forum posting (in Health forums)