Best hosting/domain affiliate programs

If you have customers looking for domains and webhosting, what's the best registrar with the best affiliate comission/program around?

And how about hosting? In this case, a reseller account is probably best as opposed to using an affiliate program?

Do registrars offer some sort of reseller setup as well?

Probably best to join CJ and take a look yourself. I know hostgator pays something like $100 per new customer you send their way for web hosting, not sure what they payout for domain registrations (but you can always send people to Godaddy for that).

not sure what they payout for domain registrations
    They don't pay commissions for that. Generally speaking, commissions for domain sales are small, a couple of dollars or something like that. On the bright side, most registrars now also sell hosting and pay commissions for such sales, so the average commission will increase through that.

Do registrars offer some sort of reseller setup as well?
    Some do.

And how about hosting? In this case, a reseller account is probably best as opposed to using an affiliate program?
    In the long run, being a reseller might bring in more profit. But it means managing a lot of business aspects that you avoid by being an affiliate. Also, in a sense, it may be easier to convince someone to buy from "big known host" than to convince him to buy from "small unknown host" (i.e. yourself).

I went with aff.biz and had success.
    At this moment sitecloud is the best on hosting for me.
    Cj has the most hosting affiliate programs that I've found in one place so it is easy to go from there.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

I prefer to hosting affiliate programs rather than become a reseller. Hostgator, dreamhost, blue host are some my favorite hosting affiliate company.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Little View Post
    Probably best to join CJ and take a look yourself. I know hostgator pays something like $100 per new customer you send their way for web hosting, not sure what they payout for domain registrations (but you can always send people to Godaddy for that).
    My question is how can HostGator afford to pay out 50.00$ for 1 sign up of hosting, I just over viewed there site in that section for affiliates, 1-5 referrals per month 50$x1-5, and so on, how can they afford to pay that, when someone could order the 3.95$ web hosting package, and then they have to pay the other guy who referred him 50.00$? I guess in the long-run if that guys stays, they hope to make an future investment?

If I'm wrong, please correct me as I'm highly interested in to see how HostGator can afford to pay someone 50.00$ per 1 sign up on any package/service.

All the way up to 125$ per sign up.

---------------------------------------------

and I suggest with hostgator for the webhosting thing, as you could make really good money bringing clients to them, but you don't earn money after they sign up and you get your first payment & final payment.

With running an reseller and offering your own webhosting services, they would be paying you, directly each month instead of that nice 50.00$ bringing them to hostgator.

But I would still choose hostgator, I might actually even try it haha (Jokes)

Good luck.