Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    TMZ Hosting - all round review

    Hi guys i just wanted to make a recomendation to any newcomers that are in the search for a reliable host.

    TMZ Hosting has got to be one of if not the best hosting provider at the moment for me. Why?? simple really there servers are fast enough to host most website genres, there prices are very affordable and there support is out of this world.

    Everytime iv had an issue (not many times for the record) it has been dealt with in a friendly and more importantly speedy manner.

    They are a very understanding company and im certain they can offer you exactly what it is your looking for.

    10/10 best hosting provider around at the moment.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    925
    Glad to hear your experience with TMZ Hosting is good, please report your domain to the moderators here so they can validate your review: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7283106

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by gs-pro View Post
    Hi guys i just wanted to make a recomendation to any newcomers that are in the search for a reliable host.

    TMZ Hosting has got to be one of if not the best hosting provider at the moment for me. Why?? simple really there servers are fast enough to host most website genres, there prices are very affordable and there support is out of this world.

    Everytime iv had an issue (not many times for the record) it has been dealt with in a friendly and more importantly speedy manner.

    They are a very understanding company and im certain they can offer you exactly what it is your looking for.

    10/10 best hosting provider around at the moment.
    Thank you for this info.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,129
    GS-Pro,

    Thank you for this great review! We appreciate your business and thank you for being a loyal client!

    - Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged VPS's [OpenVZ & KVM] by tmzVPS.com | FAST - SSD Accelerated VPS Plans!
    █ Locations in California, Florida & London. Legal Adult Content Allowed.
    cPanel/WHM | Premium Network | Premium Softaculous and MORE Included! | Website Migrations Included!
    █ 24/7 Certified Support | INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2CheckOut, All Major Credit Cards Accepted!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,474
    Do you have a domain you could share with us, for verification purposes?
    l Clever Emu (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2003
    l Leading UK and Ireland Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

  6. #6
    Thanks for the review! Glad you are happy with TMZ.
    ||||
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts - www.TopHostScout.com
    ||||

  7. #7
    Thanks a lot for your really positive review shared here.
    I hope you will keep us informed about your experience with them in future.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    94
    That's nice to read about positive experience with hosts.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kerala, India
    Posts
    259
    Thanks for the review. Glad to hear that your are happy with your host.

    Btw, Is this review validated by mods?
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit

  10. #10
    Hi guys, i will ensure that i keep everyone uptodate with this thread, i have asked for it to be validated and sent my domain name in.

    Looking forward to more excellent service from TMZ.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,883
    Thanks for the review. Glad to hear that you are having a wonderful experience with TMZ. How long have you been with them?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    607
    Glad to see that you are happy with TMZ
    Web Hosting in Pakistan -> Fast Hosting,(25 minute initial ticket response time guarantee)
    Hosting in Pakistan -> Keep your site online with Cheap Price

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    11,497
    This is why we need the validated image request for approved / non approved reviews.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    This is why we need the validated image request for approved / non approved reviews.
    Haha Techy thanks for posting that in this thread. I still don't know if this was verified or not by the mods. It's verified from my side though.


    Edit: woha I passed 1000 posts.

    - Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged VPS's [OpenVZ & KVM] by tmzVPS.com | FAST - SSD Accelerated VPS Plans!
    █ Locations in California, Florida & London. Legal Adult Content Allowed.
    cPanel/WHM | Premium Network | Premium Softaculous and MORE Included! | Website Migrations Included!
    █ 24/7 Certified Support | INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2CheckOut, All Major Credit Cards Accepted!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Haha Techy thanks for posting that in this thread. I still don't know if this was verified or not by the mods. It's verified from my side though.


    Edit: woha I passed 1000 posts.

    - Daniel
    Haha thanks Dan. Nice, i'm rapidly approaching the 1k mark . PS - thanks for verifying on your end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TMZ Hosting Review
    By NickyTaylor in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. RoundHost.net - cheap all round hosting solution!
    By RoundHost in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 02:46 AM
  3. RoundHost.net - Your cheap, all round, hosting solution!
    By RoundHost in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:00 AM
  4. All Round Hosting Solution!
    By RoundHost in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 07:44 PM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •