* P4 3.0 GHz SPECIAL $25/month

SPECIAL! WON'T LAST LONG! P4 3.0GHz Servers 2GB Memory
    Announcing (only 4 in stock) Pentium 4 3.0 GHz - 2GB memory - 2ea. 250 Sata Hard Drives.

SPECIAL SALE! Lease for only $25/monthly 2 IPs Included
    Colo fee $85 ($110 TOTAL) Put anything on them you want. We can lease you a Control Panel or you can get it elsewhere. Free Linux Distros installed (no setup fee) Webmin is free too. Special! Fully managed for only $29 WAS $49/monthly (requires our software (ie. cPanel or windows) to be installed) To order please email us at our Sales Department. that's [email protected]

See all of our servers and VPS line at wwww.OverVolt.com

Bargain bin SPECIALS at http://www.overvolt.com/clearance_servers.html

Thank you for considering OverVolt.
    Shared and Reseller hosting on high speed uncrowded servers at Glitter Hosting Services - Super server leasing deals, VPS, High End Reseller accounts at OverVolt.com and Glitter Hosting VPS.

I am interested for the package.

Ticket send (Ticket ID: 561599)

Regards,

Erwan Arif Nugroho
    www.erawanarifnugroho.com - my personal homepage

Hi,

Sorry guys. I was in a big hurry when I posted this and I left off some important info.

The bandwidth is 2000 GB on a 100 Mbps port. It comes with 2 IPs. Extra are $1.month (paid annually) so $12/year and after you get 5 you must show ARIN justification for using any others.

If your a Spammer I can tell you now, Don't Throw Away your money because we have a strict NO SPAM policy. We are very picky about having our IPs put on Blacklists. You will be removed from our server if you SPAM and it isn't a hack.

Our TOS, AUP & SLA are listed here: https://www.overvolt.com/policy.html

thanks for your consideration,
    Russell
    Shared and Reseller hosting on high speed uncrowded servers at Glitter Hosting Services - Super server leasing deals, VPS, High End Reseller accounts at OverVolt.com and Glitter Hosting VPS.

HELLO,

I have been asked for upload test link. This link is to one of our GlitterHost servers that is a shared server and almost loaded (about 300 accounts) SAME datacenter and SAME cage: http://www.glitterhost.com/whmcs/dl.php?type=d&id=25
    AND here is a LIVE load for the same server: http://glitterhost.com/uptime.php
    This link updates every one minute (click refresh to see the new load).

Other questions:
    Do we still have theses servers available. They are not all paid for yet so technically yes. First paid first served. Also. We will be getting more of theses because of the high demand and in addition we are also looking at 7 AMD X2-4200 boxes but these will be a little more expensive.
    Last edited by redham; 02-15-2011 at 06:05 AM.

Hi,

There was quite a bit of confusion on the $25/month servers. These have been SOLD OUT! However I do have some more servers that are from $12 to $17/monthly PLUS a colo fee of $85. These are being sold via an email to sales. I only have one of each server and it is too time consuming to list them on the site and setup all of the confrontational options and add ons. That's why I'm selling them via email. Just include the server name in the Subject and explain as best you can what operating system yo want and control panel (if you want one). I will help you out with any doubts you have and then I'll send you a Quote and an invoice.

$12 server lease plus $85 colo fee = $97 which is still a heck of a good deal.

Sorry for any confusion,
    redham