Thumbs up KVM VPS :: 128MB-4GB :: $10/slice FOREVER :: 1 Slice = 256MB RAM, 16GB HDD, 160GB BW

KVM based VPS have landed! It is time to start taking advantage of our introductory pricing. No promo codes, no discounts, just order and this pricing is yours FOREVER!!

Features
    Closest you can get to having a dedicated server without the price
    Full Hardware Virtualization ...run your OWN KERNEL!!
    Custom ISO's
    VNC Support right in the control panel!
    Setup within a few hours!

https://www.garmanonline.com/order-vps/

Pricing is $10/slice, every VPS comes with 1 dedicated IP. Slices are made up of: 256MB RAM, 16GB HDD, 160GB BW

VPS Ranging from 80MB to 4GB

** SPECIAL PARTIAL SLICE SPECIALS **
    1/3 Slice - $6
    80MB RAM
    4GB HDD
    40GB BW
    Order by emailing support@garmanonline.com
    1/2 Slice - $8
    128MB RAM
    8GB HDD
    80GB BW
    ** SPECIAL PARTIAL SLICE SPECIALS **

1 Slice - $10
    256MB RAM
    16GB HDD
    160GB BW

2 Slices - $20
    512MB RAM
    32GB HDD
    320GB BW

3 Slices - $30
    768MB RAM
    48GB HDD
    480GB BW

4 Slices - $40
    1024MB RAM
    64GB HDD
    640GB BW

https://www.garmanonline.com/order-vps/

OS Options
    ArchLinux
    OpenBSD
    FreeBSD
    Debian 6 (or 5)
    CentOS 5.5
    Ubuntu 10.10
    Suse 11.3
    Windows ** COMING SOON **
    ...and a wide range of TurnKey Linux ISO's are available!
    --- Don't see an OS you want? Just request a custom ISO through support and chances are we can have it added into the library soon!
    Last edited by garmanonline; 02-13-2011 at 06:58 AM. Reason: forgot 1/3 slice :)
    GarmanOnline | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | Website Development
    Web Hosting: www.garmanonline.com | Personal Portfolio: www.patrickgarman.com
    Skype: garman.patrick | Google Talk: patrick [at] garmanonline.com

I have freebsd vps with him, it works without issues. The support is very friendly and fast, I requested him to upload couple of iso again and again I almost feel bad about it ^_^

Thanks Patrick.

Glad you're happy!
    GarmanOnline | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | Website Development

Hello Garman, did you reply my ticket at all?

@jerrychenme - if it is the ticket I just double checked, then yes about 8 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by garmanonline View Post
    @jerrychenme - if it is the ticket I just double checked, then yes about 8 days ago.
    Request #58

I had sent the details via email before, assuming they didn't go through it was before the new SMTP provider. Resending them through the ticket.

Do you support native IPv6 ?
    vpsoffers.com - a modest place for vps offers by sim so dep

Quote Originally Posted by lovelycesar View Post
    Do you support native IPv6 ?
    Unfortunately at this point in time our datacenter does not support native IPv6. We expect to soon, but however no set ETA.

What is your business plan? You first started dedicated server offering and I signed up with you. Then server went down, you disappeared with no response. Your server company said you had invoices due and now you are starting vps hosting again. I lost my data n money.

Proof: http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/garman...#comment-18776
    Last edited by mihir; 02-22-2011 at 06:22 AM. Reason: added proof

If I disappeared then why am I posting offers? Websites are still online, support sites are still online... all clients were well informed of all situations, everyone had plenty of opportunity to move their service to our upstream provider. If you wanted to keep your server you could have kept it easily.

Any/all disputes were directed to be sent in via email, if you sent in your dispute your issue was resolved if you did not follow our instructions then I'm sorry but we gave them for a reason.

I HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY INSTRUCTION. All I read from lowendbox and WHT. I had contacted you when my server went down. After long delay, I received response that you are facing some technical issue. And I never heard back.

If I had received any information, give me one reason that I would not want my money for rest of the period I paid for?

Initially your network was acting as crap. I was not getting more than 5mbps speed on 100mbps port. I waited for it to resolve as on your words. And soon after speed got better, server disconnected....

Email history logs show that the message was sent. I completely understand that you would want your money back. Please send all the details to support@garmanonline.com and I can get that taken care of. As you saw though there were MANY users affected so it is not exactly an easy task to handle all of the disputes that were immediately placed.

Also please note that we have nothing to do with the network, any network issues were related to SpeakServers. All issues you had were forwarded directly to them. I do have to agree with you though while when I first setup servers there the network was good... quality and speed deteriorated over time.

Just in case you never saw the real situation though, since I (Patrick) worked straight through the holiday... Christmas and New Years both... I decided to take some time off and left the administrative parts of the business in the hands of support at the time. Multiple issues arose from this and I came back to multiple emails from SpeakServers stating the invoice wasn't paid. I get one email saying "You have until XYZ to pay the invoice" then shortly after another basically saying "Forget it, we're cancelling your services." I had paid for multiple new servers right before all this, when I asked for that payment to be put towards the outstanding balance they did so but then went outside of their own TOS by raising all of my rates and adding extra fees without any notice other than a new invoice. They remove all servers from the racks in the middle of the month.

I did everything I could to make things right including digging myself into a decent amount of debt simply making refunds. So before you say I ran off please take that into consideration. If you want proof that I did this look around on LEB/LET. This is no RackVM style operation.

I had not heard from you inspite of several email/sms. So I have no idea what happened actually.

I will send you details to ur email.

Patrick Garman as a developer.

Hi There -
    This post was recently submitted to another forum, so if you've already read this, pardon the duplication. Also, this post is more about Patrick's development business than his hosting services:

--
    While I didn't hire Patrick Garman to host my site, I did hire him (through a recommendation from a friend who worked with him) to develop a website for me on Feb 17th. From the beginning I felt the way he wanted to be paid (Western Union) seemed a bit strange. However, he came with recommendations, so I put that aside. Shortly after sending him an initial deposit, he told me he would be commencing work on my site.

For the next two months, it was very difficult to communicate with him. He only provided a Google Voice number which seem to always route to voicemail, and he would take up to 6 days to respond to emails. Sensing that I might need to project manage a bit, I required that we set up two progress report phone calls per week. This didn't last long, as he failed to call me, didn't answer, or made excuses and rescheduled.

On March 31st I sent him the first of two termination letters:
    Hi Patrick -
    I'm writing because, at this point, I feel I'm going to need to terminate our working relationship and fine someone else to do the development.

As you know, I had a rough experience working with my previous developer, which set me back three months. It's now been a month since I sent you our initial payment, and I haven't seen any work done on the site.

Overall, I feel it's been difficult to stay in contact with you, and I don't have a sense for what work is being done, so it's hard for me to justify continuing this project.

If something drastic was to change, I'd be open to finishing the project out, but at this point it might just be best for you to refund me, and we'll just say no harm, no fowl.

Thanks,
    Dan
    For the first time, I got a prompt response from him, which stated:
    Hello Daniel,

I'm sorry about the (not so) open line of communication between us about the project. I know you had issues with that and many other things previously in getting the job done. I had completely forgot yesterday was Thursday and we had our call scheduled -- again sorry I missed it. I'm not home right now but before we do terminate everything I'd like to get what I have done online and then we could arrange a call for tomorrow afternoon when I am available to talk on the phone and I can show you what I've got. I'd really like to keep working with you and will be sure to be more open with communication. The problem is that my phone isn't a real phone -- it's just Google voice routed through Gmail. Unfortunately unless I am at the computer that means I don't get my calls.

Again really sorry about all this -- I know what you went through before and really did not mean to make you feel like that was happening again.
    Thanks,
    Patrick Garman
    Willing to understand that "life happens," I agreed (on April 5th) to give him a final go at the project, with a firm deadline of April 14th. I simply let him know that I needed the project up and running by then, as I was working against a deadline. He agreed to that deadline.

April 8th was the last time I spoke with him, this time it was on the phone. He seemed confident he'd meet the deadline, and we left it at that. However, April 14th rolled around, and the website was not delivered. I tried emailing him a few times, and calling him… and finally sent him a final termination notice:

Hi Patrick -
    After four phone calls, and two emails, I've not heard back from you. You also missed the deadline of April 14th launch. At this point, I'm terminating the project.

I'll expect a full refund within 24 hours of this email. Please send the refund to my Paypal account, hello@danieldelaney.com

Sorry this didn't work out.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Since that email, I've sent around 5 more emails, and called around 10 times, leaving voicemails each time. He has not responded to me at all, and seems to be forwarding my calls directly to voicemail. Also, at this point, I've brought on my lawyer who's going to help me recoup the money that I paid him, for work he never delivered.

I'm not trying to encourage others to NOT work with Patrick, because he seems like a nice person. However, I think it's important to post this so others might proceed with a bit of caution, and don't find themselves in the same mess I'm in.

Of course, if someone has additional content information for him, I'd love to get in touch and try and recoup my payments.

Thanks for listening,
    Dan