hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : VPS Hosting Offers : [EU] urgentVPS :: 50% OFF! :: SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OFFERS! :: EU DDoS protected VPS

Forum Jump

[EU] urgentVPS :: 50% OFF! :: SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OFFERS! :: EU DDoS protected VPS

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Web Hosting Master

[EU] urgentVPS :: 50% OFF! :: SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OFFERS! :: EU DDoS protected VPS

urgentVPS

It's not just a name...
*-*-* YOUR VPS, deployed in under 10 minutes. GUARANTEED!¹ *-*-*
*-*-* EXPERT SUPPORT, delivered within 15 minutes. GUARANTEED! *-*-*

Not to mention our top-of-the-range, enterprise-grade servers AND premium network – delivering the very best speeds the industry has to offer!

Tired of waiting on fly-by-nights and unreliable, oversold VPS providers? It's time for urgent change! It's time for urgentVPS...

All of our urgentVPS's come with:
  • Full Root Access
  • Powered by: Virtuozzo + Virtuozzo Power Panel
  • Choice of OS: CentOS, Fedora Core, Debian + Ubuntu
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Fair-share CPU Allocation
  • RioRey DDoS Protected Network
  • Semi-Managed, 7/24 Support
Our nodes are undersold forever and urgentVPS clients benefit from 24/7 Helpdesk & Phone Support – our highly qualified team of support experts are always at the end of the phone, or just speedy support ticket away. We're so committed to providing superb service that we've set it out in stone - take a look at the urgentVPS Guarantees.

*^*^*^*^*^ SPECIAL OFFERS: NEW DISCOUNTS! *^*^*^*^*^

IT'S NEARLY OUR BIRTHDAY! - COUPON CODE: CHECK OUT OUR UV-BIRTHDAY1 PLAN FOR A GREAT VALUE YEARLY PRE-PAY OPTION ON TOP OF THE FOLLOWING OFFERS!

25% OFF UV-PLAN1/2/3 WHEN PAYING YEARLY! - COUPON CODE: YEARLY25OFF

50% OFF UV-PLAN4/5/6 WHEN PAYING YEARLY! - COUPON CODE: YEARLY50OFF

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR? - COUPON CODE: CONTACT OUR FRIENDLY LIVE SALES STAFF!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

urgentVPS Enterprise Nodes:

2x Intel® Xeon® E5540 (Quad Core, Nehalem!)
48GB DDR3 RAM (Triple channel!)
16x 600GB SAS 15K RPM HDD in RAID10 (High quality RAID with battery backup!)
2x 1GBps ports! (RioRey DDoS protected premium network!)

<---UV-BIRTHDAY1---> - €159.95/year
750 GB Bandwidth
768 MB Guaranteed RAM
40 GB Disk Space (RAID10)

Order NOW!

<---UV-PLAN1--->
- €9.95/month
500 GB Bandwidth
512 MB Guaranteed RAM
40 GB Disk Space (RAID10)

Order NOW!

<---UV-PLAN2---> - €19.95/month
1 TB Bandwidth
768 MB Guaranteed RAM
80 GB Disk Space (RAID10)

Order NOW!

<---UV-PLAN3---> - €24.95/month
1.5 TB Bandwidth
1 GB Guaranteed RAM
120 GB Disk Space (RAID10)

Order NOW!

<---UV-PLAN4---> - €29.95/month
2 TB Bandwidth
1.5 GB Guaranteed RAM
160 GB Disk Space (RAID10)

Order NOW!

<---UV-PLAN5---> - €49.95/month
2.5 TB Bandwidth
3 GB Guaranteed RAM
250 GB Disk Space (RAID10)

Order NOW!

<---UV-PLAN6---> - €89.95/month - FREE cPanel!
3.5 TB Bandwidth
4.5 GB Guaranteed RAM
500 GB Disk Space (RAID10)

Order NOW!

Need something extra?

cPanel/WHM - €12.95/month
DirectAdmin - €4.95/month
Parallels Plesk 9.x - 10 domains - FREE!
Parallels Plesk 9.x - UNLIMITED DOMAINS - €7.95/month

Full Management - €9.95/month
+6 IP Addresses - €3.00/month

The urgentVPS Premium Network:

Multi-homed BGP4 Routed 44GBps Network consisting of 1GBps Kleyrex, 10GBps Global Crossing, 20GBps DECIX, 13GBps TeliaSonera protected by RioRey DDoS equipment!

Datacenter: Interwerk - Frankfurt, Germany
Datacenter IP: 109.230.232.6

About urgentVPS:

urgentVPS are a UK based Limited company and we're committed to providing efficient, effective VPS solutions to our clients all over the world. Our highly qualified team of support experts are on hand 24x7, [by email and phone!] meaning no lengthy waits and no time-wasting. We pledge a strong set of guarantees so that you know exactly what to expect from us.

Want more information?

Sure! See our FAQ.

Or contact one of our friendly team members - simply email us at sales@urgentvps.com, chat with us live or call us on 020-3137-1802.

¹ = This guarantee is subject to verification of payment and fraud checks.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 04:08 AM
Web Hosting Guru

I'm interested in the server as I ran a tracert and checked out its Germany Level3 connectivity network which looks very stable.

But I also need to confirm a few things:

Mostly VPS servers networks are laggy except 25% of the companies there. Basically, I run game-servers so we need a stable and efficient network all the time. When other VPS users on the same node use full speeds, our VPS lags. Some companies offer a guaranteed minimum bandwidth like 10mbps and burst to 100mbps to finish the lag issue. How is the status here ?

I maybe interested if you can guarantee no lag ?

Also, with all the coupons applied, whats the least price I can get the 10 Euro VPS for ?

Old 02-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsadMoeen View Post
I'm interested in the server as I ran a tracert and checked out its Germany Level3 connectivity network which looks very stable.

But I also need to confirm a few things:

Mostly VPS servers networks are laggy except 25% of the companies there. Basically, I run game-servers so we need a stable and efficient network all the time. When other VPS users on the same node use full speeds, our VPS lags. Some companies offer a guaranteed minimum bandwidth like 10mbps and burst to 100mbps to finish the lag issue. How is the status here ?

I maybe interested if you can guarantee no lag ?

Also, with all the coupons applied, whats the least price I can get the 10 Euro VPS for ?
Hi there,

Thanks for your interest! We really wouldn't recommend running game servers our nodes unless you're on one of the larger plans which naturally has a larger CPU allowance. Game servers really would benefit from being run on a dedicated server environment though, being able to use the entire CPU and having your own network port would really be recommended!

Kind Regards,
Bret

Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Web Hosting Guru

I can understand that but I'm talking about running Game-Server of a 10 year old game which doesn't take much of a CPU usage.

So how about network ?

Old 02-14-2011, 11:39 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsadMoeen View Post
I can understand that but I'm talking about running Game-Server of a 10 year old game which doesn't take much of a CPU usage.

So how about network ?
Our nodes are connected to GBit connections and each VPS is connected at 100MBit and you can generally push 100MBit depending on other clients activity etc.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to get in touch via our sales email or via live chat

Kind Regards,
Bret

Old 02-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Web Hosting Guru

Each VPS is 100 Mbps and host node is 1GBPS right ?

So if one user spikes a full 100mbps, there is some reserved bandwidth for the rest ?

Old 02-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Web Hosting Master

Hi AsadMoeen,

We've never had troubles with bandwidth and clients not having enough, so this should be no problem

Kind Regards,
Bret

Old 02-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Web Hosting Guru

Ok then

Old 02-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Temporarily Suspended

servers are loading really really slow and at this moment they are down including your website so in such cases there is no support at all. What is going on? Downtime problems happend last night as well and no notice about this

Hope to see everything up and running as soon as possible

Also how about answering this guy here?
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...1000686&page=2

A backup conection would be good

Old 02-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by devisz View Post
servers are loading really really slow and atm they are down. What is going on? Downtime problems happend last night as well and no notice about this

Hope to see everything up and running as soon as possible

Also how about answering this guy here?
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...1000686&page=2

A backup conection would be good
Hi devisz,

All of the servers are online and running, it seems that our transit providers are currently having some issues with routing to our rack, no ETA at the moment.

In regards to a backup network, we are installing our own routers and building our own network in the next 2-3 weeks, once this maintenance is complete we expect all of these issues to be rectified. Please keep an eye on twitter for further information, it's much easier and quicker than replying to WHT threads!

Kind Regards,
Bret

Old 02-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Temporarily Suspended

Trust me, twitter is the first thing i check if something goes wrong and there was nothing. I'll proved a screenshot next time

So you wanna tell me that you will answer on twitter if i notice a downtime before you guys do? I was just posting here because i saw you really active around WHT

PS: Brought 2 of my friends to VPS and they enjoying it too

PS2: Servers were online for 2-3 minutes but they are down again now

Last edited by xander88; 02-18-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Trust me, twitter is the first thing i check if something goes wrong and there was nothing. I'll proved a screenshot next time

So you wanna tell me that you will answer on twitter if i notice a downtime before you guys do? I was just posting here because i saw you really active around WHT

PS: Brought 2 of my friends to VPS and they enjoying it too
Hi Devisz,

If you ever experience an issue feel to post to our twitter and we'll reply to it as soon as we see it (this is if our helpdesk is unavailable, as a side note this is also going to be moved to a separate location in the coming weeks too).

Thanks for recommending us to your friends, we're extremely grateful!

Kind Regards,
Bret

Old 02-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Temporarily Suspended

unfortunately the servers still have problems and it's been over 12 hours already. This minute servers are up, next minute they got connection problems...this can be seen even on urgentvps main site

Try to fix such problems because they start to happen every week

Old 02-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
unfortunately the servers still have problems and it's been over 12 hours already. This minute servers are up, next minute they got connection problems...this can be seen even on urgentvps main site

Try to fix such problems because they start to happen every week
We're again on the phone to our transit providers, however it's starting to get quite frustrating for us too, this is why we have now put plans into motion in regards to building our own network and transferring all services to this to give us much better network stability.

Apologies again to clients caught up in this, we're working flat out to rectify this issue with our providers and get the network running again at it's peak performance.

Kind Regards,
Bret

Old 02-23-2011, 11:16 AM

I'm using their service for at least 6 months, all I can say is,
expect 3 days of down time per month.

their support service doesn't have any stable quality. sometimes is really good sometimes its pure terrible.
for example it would take at most 1 hour to increase disk inodes as our vps suffers from resource shortage. however we are waiting for response till now. today is a business day, and normally it shouldn't take so much.

on the other hand, vps performance is pretty good for the price. support is kinda tolerant and flexible in case of some payment problems. ddos mitigation performance only itself worth for the price.(just other check ddos protected vps prices and you ll understand what I mean).

in brief, it is perfect for people who doesn't seek for a good SLA.