E-Mail marketing you prefer?

Which email marketing contacts you prefer most? or which contacts you prefer for email marketing?
    Like blog contacts or website contacts or social network etc etc just want to know which is most famous.
    Last edited by humawebdesign; 02-12-2011 at 01:44 PM.

I prefer Website contacts and Blog contacts because they are targeted for a particular niche.

Me too, because posting the links in other sites gain more visitor while in email marketing, they just consider it as a spam message/email.

The only legit and result-oriented form of email marketing to me is Newsletter marketing. If a person opt to receive your newsletter then surely he/she will be interested in the content when you send the email. All other ways are considered as SPAM and not even reach the inbox of people most of the times with all the filtering options available now.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

But i think if we have a small and to the point message in email and most important attractive message then they will not mark it as spam.

And another thing is that we have to know the people whom we are sending email.

same here! I go for Newsletter marketing. This form of e-mail marketing is indeed an effective way of disseminating your online business' current news and updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniqa View Post
    The only legit and result-oriented form of email marketing to me is Newsletter marketing. If a person opt to receive your newsletter then surely he/she will be interested in the content when you send the email. All other ways are considered as SPAM and not even reach the inbox of people most of the times with all the filtering options available now.
    I don't think all use filtering options. I'm an example for this. I have lots of daily use email accounts, and I never used filtering options.

Email Id's should be targeted, like some people are interested to read e-mails related to Health topic, if we send emails about Health related things then they never mark us as spam, because it's his/her Interest.

Email marketing can be a tricky task for some markets, I prefer Newsletter marketing over E-mail marketing because I like to give people something of quality to read vs email marketing which can look spammy
    Last edited by The prophet; 02-27-2011 at 02:49 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by billaa View Post
    I don't think all use filtering options. I'm an example for this. I have lots of daily use email accounts, and I never used filtering options.
    Even though you don't use filter options but how often do you purchase a product whose been by marketed to you by anyone in the world just by sending an email. There are hundreds of cons like possible financial fraud, identity theft etc. You simply wouldn't even care about it and will always buy from someone whom you trust. But the scenario changes almost opposite when the email comes as opt-in newsletter. That is why I put emphasis on Newsletters.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers