which is best affiliate software program used for web hosting

which is best affiliate software to be used by web hosting.

Please suggest any free or open source affiliate program.

thanks.

If you want best, look at iDevAffiliate, a lot of hosts use that. Well worth the hundred bucks it costs for a lifetime license.
    If you're only interested in free you'll be severely limited, there aren't that many of them out there.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

There's also Jam from Jrox (http://jam.jrox.com/) and Ultimate Affiliate from http://www.groundbreak.com/ua_overview.html. You should be able to find reviews on all of them.

Jam has a free version I believe, though it probably has some limitations.

If you use whmcs engine for your hosting management, it has a built in affiliate system.
    IVORY HOST - Affordable Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by solokkhz View Post
    If you use whmcs engine for your hosting management, it has a built in affiliate system.
    how to use that affiliate thing in whmcs, and is it reliable and rich featured like others?

Check this page out:
    http://wiki.whmcs.com/Affiliates

Should answer most your questions.
    IVORY HOST - Affordable Hosting

Thanks for your help

I updated my affilate program using your link very helpful. Now where do we put it so it can generate some clients while I work on the banner for whmcs and my company.

I would have to give my vote to Idevaffiliate. It is much more advanced and has many more features than the basic affiliate system included with WHMCS.
    Kevin Kopp - MonsterMegs Business Class Hosting Services
    Pure SSD Powered Shared, Reseller, and Enterprise Hosting Solutions
    US & NL Locations :: [US] PhoenixNAP | [NL] EvoSwitch Datacenters

idevaffiliate is the best affiliate software program. simple to integrate and it has lots of good features. You can test iDevAffiliate software in Online Demo.

whcms built in, but i don't like that they point user to client area not site.

iDevAffiliate looks fantastic! A quick question for those who are using it. Which version are you using and do you have plans to upgrade for the extra features?
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Responsive whmcs templates | WHMCS | Wordpress | HTML5 | Settings area
    █ Hire us for responsive whmcs integration - enhance your website using the new "Six" template!

Quote Originally Posted by zomex View Post
    iDevAffiliate looks fantastic! A quick question for those who are using it. Which version are you using and do you have plans to upgrade for the extra features?

We are using Version 6.0.4 Standard Edition which works just fine. I see no need to get the Gold or Platinum version since 95% of customers won't use the CommissionAlert & CommissionStats anyway and we don't need any of the extras they offer in the higher packages.

The Standard version has everything you need to run your affiliate program properly.
    Kevin Kopp - MonsterMegs Business Class Hosting Services
    Pure SSD Powered Shared, Reseller, and Enterprise Hosting Solutions
    US & NL Locations :: [US] PhoenixNAP | [NL] EvoSwitch Datacenters

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin K View Post
    We are using Version 6.0.4 Standard Edition which works just fine. I see no need to get the Gold or Platinum version since 95% of customers won't use the CommissionAlert & CommissionStats anyway and we don't need any of the extras they offer in the higher packages.

The Standard version has everything you need to run your affiliate program properly.
    Thanks for your review Kevin. I just took a look at their demo and it looks amazing Since my first response I also noticed that the extra features can be added at a later date if needed which is perfect.

I'll be adding iDevAffiliate to my too do list
    █ Hire us for responsive whmcs integration - enhance your website using the new "Six" template!

iDevAffiliate is well worth the money to get.

I've been researching iDevAffiliate since my last post and there's allot of posts about problems with integration. I'd love to hear how everyone found the integration. Does it work well for recurring commission? How about using it as a 2 tier program?

Jack

If you use WHMCS, then it would be better for you to use their built-in system of affiliation. It may lack in some features but it is stable and of course has no issues like integration since it is a built-in.

iDevAffiliate is the only name I have heard of being the best affiliate software so far. With its clicks and stats analyzing, you can never be wrong.