Thread: Logo

I dont expect to pay because its not hard to write a few letters and change a little colour
    LOL..well it seems it is for some right..?

you could have probably done without the last statement IMO!
    I H4t3 l33T, l33T i5 4 l053r5!
    ██
    ███
    ████ Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.

Would not have made a difference. Its like a few letters that with someone that knows what there doing would take probley a couple of minutes....

I don't understand what makes you think you know how hard or how long it should take someone to design a logo. Are you a designer? Probably not since you're asking for this request.

What I find appalling is your attitude. Instead of stating you don't have money to pay and ask if someone would be kind enough to help you out, you immediately assume and judge individuals in the design profession that the work they do is simple and not worth anything.

Furthermore, no one likes doing work for free, no matter how simple the task is. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFactor View Post
    I don't understand what makes you think you know how hard or how long it should take someone to design a logo. Are you a designer? Probably not since you're asking for this request.

What I find appalling is your attitude. Instead of stating you don't have money to pay and ask if someone would be kind enough to help you out, you immediately assume and judge individuals in the design profession that the work they do is simple and not worth anything.

Furthermore, no one likes doing work for free, no matter how simple the task is. Unbelievable.
    Couldn't have said it better myself...

We're you honestly expecting a better response?
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlarie View Post
    Hi i hope this is in the correct area...
    It is now.
    All offers of employment or advertising in general belong within the ad forums.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

I might be able to help you with this, I sent you an email, let me know if you are still interested?
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here