Thread: Request

Request

Hello. I'm looking for an decent free client area program/control panel.

What I mean by that, is I'm looking for an free hosting software for an client area, such as WHMCS (not saying it has to be like that) but i'm just looking for something simple, that's not like nothing, I currently have WHMCS running for my company, but what I'm needing is an simple client area setup that I can use, that would have and admin area, and an client area that clients can login, view there services they have, and order services.

So the features i'm looking for is..

- Client Login
    - View / Manage Services (view details, and that kind of stuff)
    - Able to create package, to where I can create packages to offer and clients are able to order/request. I don't need it to where it automates them or anything like that (if there is an free one that supports it even better) but I just need something where I can create packages, they can order, and i can manually process them and send an e-mail/notice to them that it has been accepted approved.

This is for an private community, and what i'm needing it for is to offer the services of the community, Gold MemberShip, Silver Membership, and to offer an webhosting package.

So like I said, it just needs to be simple, nothing super or sexy looking, I just need an decent free panel, if the project goes well I'll be looking into purchasing WHMCS for it, but as of right now I just need an simple client area software to manage users that purchase, and offer the packages for them to order.

I've used TheHostingTool before and it's pretty nice. Worth taking a look.

[EDIT]: Side note, noticed your signature and it's "than" you want, not "then."

Try phpcoin. I think there is no another alternative for free.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Okay, it's not that I was just looking for free, Just something not as big as WHMCS, or clientexec, as most of the features be an waste as I don't need them for this, and I already own an licensed WHMCS, so I do know it, but I don't need any of them extra-modules or features WHMCS / clientexec include.

I need something basic, but nice, and simple & clean.

So PHPCoin & TheHostingTool?
    Can you provide me the direct links to an demo of each, or the main website of them.

Have you looked into Blesta? It's a bit newer to the market than WHMCS, but it has quite a feature set and it's interface is very minimalist/simplistic. It doesn't seem to have as much of a learning curve as WHMCS does as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OurChurch View Post
    Have you looked into Blesta? It's a bit newer to the market than WHMCS, but it has quite a feature set and it's interface is very minimalist/simplistic. It doesn't seem to have as much of a learning curve as WHMCS does as well.
    It's not free, which is what the OP is looking for.
    * GeekStorage.com, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated