Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

***FYI NWS,JJL,FNS,NICEDAY, VPS HOST SCAMMER is from Rochdale, UK

Hello all!

I have read a few posts on this website and I am the landlady of the peson mentioned in threads posted by:

northwestwebsolution

JohnJayLeonard

FirstNetServ

niceday

bad-dj

He lives in my property in Rochdale (ol11)and owes me thousands of pounds in rent = and is now trying to SUE me for 10,0000!!!!

I recognise the emails that he has sent the people below - he has sent me many emails using identical language, threats etc.

I am in the middle of court proceedings against him - please can anybody who has had experience with david get in touch asap?

many thanks

The plot thickens...... *adds dramatic mood music*

Sorry on the other hand this is taking the micky these guys need to have there heads checked
    Last edited by Psyber Chris; 02-11-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: needed to add dramatic drum roll

ok, I'm responding to this thread before it gets closed. Don't want to have to read 400-odd posts again like the last thread to find it's closed.

Subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by landlady_uk View Post
    Hello all!
    I have read a few posts on this website and I am the landlady of the peson mentioned in threads posted by:
    northwestwebsolution
    NOTE:
    WHT user "northwestwebsolution"
    = tophostinguk.com + northwestwebsolutions.co.uk + several other spammy sites
    = David Buik
    = the person you're having troubles with.

... or at least that's how it looks.

The member JJL has proceedings against him, based on his posts in that other thread. And then as I had pointed out, this person appears to meet the medical dictionary definition of "sociopath" (going by the content of his own rambling writings), and I suggest anybody taking him to court request that a judge have him mandatory evaluated with psych tests by NHS.

Link to other thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1015692

This whole ordeal is rather nuts.

Indeed, the plot thickens...
    Last edited by kpmedia; 02-11-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

I'd take this with a pinch of salt.
    Wrong postcode and to be owed thousands (implies more than two and at least three) at a rent of about 500 per month (going rate for the area) would mean they're six months plus in arrears.
    He could 'easily' have been evicted after three.

Quote Originally Posted by anyoldname View Post
    Wrong postcode .
    Looks valid to me.
    Example: http://www.ourproperty.co.uk/directory/ol11.html
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

6 months sounds about right before a landlord gets tired of the storys and starts action and easily can take around 18 months to complete the full course of legality's been on the sticky end of a bad landlord and they tried being smart so learnt a bit in that field

@kpmedia -- but his is OL12

@psyber -- then they should have only leased for six months at a time,
    common practice nowadays.

anyway, this is way OT for this forum

Wrong postcode and to be owed thousands (implies more than two and at least three) at a rent of about 500 per month (going rate for the area) would mean they're six months plus in arrears.
    'easily' - yes. but the T counterclaimed the eviction notice- seems that is what he dooes for a living - trying to conn people out of money!

Just wondering, how did you find this place?

i googled the tenants name..

i googled the tenants name..
    Really? - When I google 'David Buik' I get one of my favourite market analysts from BGC Partners, that regularly appears on TV and radio. You must be using a different search engine.

When I Googled Scott Buik I got his sites but I couldn't find WHT in the first few pages.

Really? - When I google 'David Buik' I get one of my favourite market analysts from BGC Partners, that regularly appears on TV and radio. You must be using a different search engine.
    I used google - Thank god I did - This person 'a term I use loosely' is unbelievable!!!

He has created a false email ID using my details, emailed a third party trying to direct payment to him!! His previous landlord paid him 3,00 to leave the property - he is trying to do the same to me!

anyone want some too?

If anybody has had any forms of dealings with this individual, please pm me with details.

Much appreciated.

I am in the middle of court proceedings against him - please can anybody who has had experience with david get in touch asap?
    We have no way of getting in touch with you until you have sufficient posts to allow PMs (private messages) - But you're nearly there

You'll have to forgive some of us for being suspicious - I'm sure you'll understand why. Are these proceeding going through Rochdale County Court? Can you post the case number please? (No other details obviously). With the case number we can verify that proceedings are in hand etc, without having to get into the details.

Not so, and the postcode is correct.

Although I'm interested in this thread, I just noticed it has nothing to do with VPS hosting.

SSsshhhh! Before the mods notice!

Hi F-DNS,

Thank you for responding. I completely understand people's suspicions. Perhaps if I had exercised some of that with the tenant I would not be in the sorry mess that I am in now. :-(

Not Rochdale court, but Oldham county court. Sorry I do not wish to post the full case number, it is 'O0L01XXX' - If this helps please see email I recieved from tenant below - you will surely recognise him through his pitiful misuse of the english language:

hi
    just to comfirm your property is being inspected tuseday
    where a report will be done on every room in the house ,,,
    and every fault will be checked ...
    the council will get copy of the report to take action agaist you for repair ..
    you now the Q & A thing the jugde was saying about ..
    i will be asking you Q .. WHY DID YOU LIE IN YOUR STATEMENT AND LIE IN COURT
    LIE TO A JUGDE SAYING YOU HAD NO PAYMENTS WHEN
    YOU NOW THIS WAS FALES AND THAT YOU HAD RECIVED
    PAYMENTS FROM HOUSEING BENEFIT .........

YOU SIGNED YOUR STATEMENT STATEING EVERY WORD OF IT WAS TRUE
    WHEN YOU NEW IT WAS FALES / UNTRUE .......

YOU PERVERTED THE COURSE OF JUSTICE AND I WANT YOU DONE WITH IT
    IT CRIMAL OFFENCE ....
    I WILL GO TO HIGH COURT IN LONDON IF I NEED TO
    I AM GOING TO APPLY FOR A NEW ORDER ... THAT THE CLAIMANT IS DONE FOR PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE THAT SHE KNOWING MADE A FALES
    STATEMENT IN A COURT OF LAW AND THAT SHE CARRYIED ON IN THE COURT
    ROOM ON TAPE GIVING FALES IMFORMATION
    STATEING THAT SHE HAD RECIVED NO RENT PAYMENTS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN AN
    ORDER FOR A PAYMENT OF 2,200 POUNDS ......FROM THE DEFENDANT
    SHE NEW SHE HAD RECIVED PAYMENT OF HOUSEING BENEFIT ...... AND NEW
    THE IMFORMATION GIVEN IN COURT WAS FALES .......
    I LL GO NATIONAL PAPERS IF I HAVE TOO ........

I LL MAKE THE APPCALTION FOR THE ORDER ..........

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Although I'm interested in this thread, I just noticed it has nothing to do with VPS hosting.
    If you read the other thread http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1015692 (when you have 19 hours to spare) it's connected to a VPS host (term used in the loosest possible sense) who's "business plan" appears to be to con anyone and everyone out of as much as possible

LOL Yeah that definitely sounds like him....seriously, how many lives does this guy have to impact so negatively until he's satisfied?

EDIT: Yeah, I've read the entire other thread but when you think about it even though it has something to do with the same person, this issue is an entirely different one and has nothing to do with web hosting. But still, I can't really think of a better place for this thread since only people who frequent the VPS forums would know about all this.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Hi,

I agree, the purpose of beginning this thread is to engage with other people who have experienced fraud/loss at the hands of this person and to connect with them. The objective being that the perpetrators be brought to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by F-DNS View Post
    Not so, and the postcode is correct.
    Not if it's No. 70 -- according to the royal mail...

... however; after seeing subsequent posts, yes, it probally is the scumbag

Its not no 70 - And yes Scumbag = correct!

Not if it's No. 70 -- according to the royal mail...
    There are 4 addresses involved - You've possibly picked the wrong one to check.

I'm already inclined to believe landlady_uk, but I'll have a phone call back to confirm the county court case details shortly

who's "business plan" appears to be to con anyone and everyone out of as much as possible
    Hi F-NDS,

Did you send another member on this forum information about the person in question? Once I am able to recieve PM, would it be possile for you to send this to me?

thank you

Unhappy

There are 4 addresses involved - You've possibly picked the wrong one to check.

I'm already inclined to believe landlady_uk, but I'll have a phone call back to confirm the county court case details shortly
    70 molyneux street is his old address. After that he moved to bosworth street rochdale- and after that he alongside his 2 sons moved to my property.

Aren't you supposed to update your Ltd company details rather soon after they change?

70 molyneux street is his old address. After that he moved to bosworth street rochdale- and after that he alongside his 2 sons moved to my property.
    Apologies, but along with others, my scepticism perhaps got the better of me.
    I wish you luck in your endeavours.

Did you send another member on this forum information about the person in question?
    I sent information that is available publically, accessed through sources that Angela and Scott (the main "victims" in the other thread) might not have known how to get at.

Once I am able to recieve PM, would it be possile for you to send this to me?
    I don't see a problem with that once I get confirmation who I'm dealing with. But trust you to start this thread on a Friday night - I've got to wait for a poor duty solicitor pal to have time (between drunk driving arrests etc) to get to his office to check court lists for me.. He'll only owe me 2 favours after this

Quote Originally Posted by UKDirectHost View Post
    Aren't you supposed to update your Ltd company details rather soon after they change?
    Yes, but I think he's already shown his disregard for anything legal.

Yes, and that will make him liable for Business Rates for both addresses, along with being ineligable to claim housing benefit for either address if he's not declared his income from his various businesses (you taking notes landlady_uk?)

EDIT: Does the tenancy agreement cover him for running a business from a private rented address?

I don't see a problem with that once I get confirmation who I'm dealing with. But trust you to start this thread on a Friday night - I've got to wait for a poor duty solicitor pal to have time (between drunk driving arrests etc) to get to his office to check court lists for me.. He'll only owe me 2 favours after this
    Many thanks

I know, I wish that I had seen this forum earlier, I have read the posts started by the 2 members and it is reassuring to know that people are willing to help...and I will owe you 1 favour after this!

Yes, and that will make him liable for Business Rates for both addresses, along with being ineligable to claim housing benefit for either address if he's not declared his income from his various businesses (you taking notes landlady_uk?)

EDIT: Does the tenancy agreement cover him for running a business from a private rented address?
    Noted

The agreement does not allow him to run business the property - I have contacted the council with regards to Tenant running a car fleet recovery business in a residential property, to no avail.

I cant believe how many 'businesses' this person is involved in! And still he claims he cannot afford to pay the rent!
    Last edited by landlady_uk; 02-11-2011 at 07:05 PM.

The agreement does not allow him to run business the property - I have contacted the council with regards to Tenant running a car fleet recovery business in a residential property, to no avail.
    OK, so it now depends on whether he claimed housing benefit and received the payments direct, or if he assigned them to you and you received them. If he collected the payments then he'll be responsible for repaying them in full. As he is no doubt reading this (or will do soon) he should be aware that YOU are perfectly entitled to report these circumstances to the Housing Benefits office. Keep that one up your sleeve for now - You don't want him being declared bankrupt until you get settlement.

I cant believe how many businesses this person is involved in! And still he claims he cannot afford to pay the rent!
    If you already have this running through a County Court you have a LOT more remedies available.

EDIT: Have you got any bank details for him? Like the account number and sort code off a rent cheque?
    Last edited by Postbox; 02-11-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Bank question

Hhhmmmm.... wonders at the bank question. lol

The court ordered for me to pay an additional 600 for a court hearing, which I did not proceed with..

Because the tenant counterclaimed against my eviction notice his counterclaim is still going ahead..he wants 10k plus for unsubstantiated reasons cited ...what world does he live in!

EDIT: Have you got any bank details for him? Like the account number and sort code off a rent cheque?
    No bank details whatsoever..he has never paid me a single penny of rent. I recieve money from hb every month (short of 150 of the agreed monthly amount), he has rental arrears accruing every month.

He pocketed the first 2 months rent as the monies were being paid directly to him. He claimed that the cheques had been sent to his old address. He later admitted he recieved the money from hb and spent it as the temptation was too great!

Hhhmmmm.... wonders at the bank question. lol
    Upon obtaining judgement landlady_uk could apply for an Attachment of Earnings Order (pointless if he's not in full time employment) or an Attachment of Debt Order (better known to banks, etc, as what used to be called a Garnishee Order) which entitles her to ALL of what's left in the account on a weekly/monthly basis after deduction/protection of basic living costs. All this is instant on submission of a Full Enforcement Application. But we're getting ahead of ourselves here

The court ordered for me to pay an additional 600 for a court hearing, which I did not proceed with..

Because the tenant counterclaimed against my eviction notice his counterclaim is still going ahead..he wants 10k plus for unsubstantiated reasons cited ...what world does he live in!
    You need to make a submission to the District Judge that the counterclaim is frivolous and without foundation. Get a hearing booked.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast