Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Experince with INDIAN Hosting Companys

hi every one..
    Here is the Review on 2 sites what i have used there hosting service.

1.Siliconhouse.net (No.1 Worst In INDIA)
    2.365ezone.com

I am From India. But i want to say that Never Buy a Hosting at Indian Company Hosting.. I had faced a lot of problems.

Due to lack of credit card i had buyed a hosting at these companyies..

So if any indian people Comes to see this post... It will be useful to you.

1. Support was worst in Indian Sites
    2. Response time is high
    3.if your site gets good hits(just 500 hits a day) they will suspend account for using high CPU usage
    4.If they cant solve a problem , they will simply says upgrade your plan then we will solve it.

And many more worst things with this companies.

I prefer Hostgator
      0 Not allowed!

thanks for sharing your experience. Really its a great information for me to avoid these types of hosting companies. But I dont think all are like these. You can try with good track record.
      0 Not allowed!

You can get them problems anywhere, I don't really see the location making a certain difference.

Especially when I know quite a few "uk/us" companies use Indian support centres for their tech support...
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!
      0 Not allowed!

I actually had a good experience with Turbovps when I used them a few years ago. They are an Indian concern.
      0 Not allowed!

Is this thread a form of stereotyping or racism? There are bound to be many problems with the "fly-by-night" amateur hosting companies. Why target Indians in particular??
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    Is this thread a form of stereotyping or racism?
    Bit hard to place the race card here when it's being said by an Indian!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kartheekb View Post
    hi every one..

2.365ezone.com

I am From India. But i want to say that Never Buy a Hosting at Indian Company Hosting.. I had faced a lot of problems.

2. Response time is high
    3.if your site gets good hits(just 500 hits a day) they will suspend account for using high CPU usage
    4.If they cant solve a problem , they will simply says upgrade your plan then we will solve it.

I prefer Hostgator

These issues may(and will) arise at other companies as well. That's just how this industry---infact every industry, works.

As for your topic "Indian companies", are these the ONLY Indian companies providing the services? No offense but you should research a bit further about other companies as well(hint: search how many people have got issues with Hostgator: Google). A thread title and content about either or both of these companies shouldn't be issue but blaming an entire industry from a region is just ludicrous, IMO.
    CurlHost - Affordable VPS/Dedicated Servers!
    Multiple Locations! We're right beside you!
      0 Not allowed!

Well,

I think if you want to do serious business you should at least be willing to spend a little money on a good hosting server.

I think bluehost.com is one of the best ( very cheap aswell ) hosting servers in the world currently.

You should try them out, they have great support!

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience with us
      0 Not allowed!

OP - Honestly, I avoid subscribing to Indian companies before until I realized that this is not about the race but instead about the attitude. I enjoy this board since I see how people react if you discuss some issues. I also like this industry as you will also see the attitude of every provider from different country.

The racism and discrimination that some of them are denying that they no longer do it.
    But all I can say is read your reply my man coz it comes out naturally.

For my suggestion to you...never do this to your fellow countrymen (Never Buy a Hosting at Indian Company Hosting). Sometimes what is lacking to countries like yours is patriotism. Look around, observe and you will notice how other people defend their kind.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tepid View Post
    These issues may(and will) arise at other companies as well. That's just how this industry---infact every industry, works.

As for your topic "Indian companies", are these the ONLY Indian companies providing the services? No offense but you should research a bit further about other companies as well(hint: search how many people have got issues with Hostgator: Google). A thread title and content about either or both of these companies shouldn't be issue but blaming an entire industry from a region is just ludicrous, IMO.
    I think I came around both of them when looking for dedicated server hosts in india.
    He's not talking about fly-by-night companies.

edit: on the other hand i gave up my search in the end as many of the ISPs appeared just too shady no matter what they promised. i.e. talking about their own tier4 datacenter when it was a quite smallish ISP, and of course not providing a single picture.
    Last edited by wartungsfenster; 02-11-2011 at 04:21 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    Bit hard to place the race card here when it's being said by an Indian!
    If I say I'm an alien, will you believe me?

Probably not since I'm not someone who just signup on WHT.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm using services provided by Indian hosting company Go4Hosting for a while and so far so good.
    Last edited by dotHostel; 02-12-2011 at 06:00 AM.
    You will only find out how good a provider is when the going gets tough
      0 Not allowed!

I agree with kartheekb, I too have bad experience with the first comp he mentioned. Right now I am happy with the service for H9
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    If I say I'm an alien, will you believe me?

Probably not since I'm not someone who just signup on WHT.
    If you're concerned just get a mod to check the IP. As it is, it's plainly obvious the guy isn't a native English speaker.
      0 Not allowed!

I accept that Hostgator is good, but you have said to don't host in Indian hosting companies. You've just faced the problems with two companies, how about other Indian Hosting Companies? You should not blame all Indian companies.
    I don't think that all Indian Hosting companies are bad.

It's all depends on company Service and support not on the country.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin View Post
    OP - Honestly, I avoid subscribing to Indian companies before until I realized that this is not about the race but instead about the attitude. I enjoy this board since I see how people react if you discuss some issues. I also like this industry as you will also see the attitude of every provider from different country.

The racism and discrimination that some of them are denying that they no longer do it.
    But all I can say is read your reply my man coz it comes out naturally.

For my suggestion to you...never do this to your fellow countrymen (Never Buy a Hosting at Indian Company Hosting). Sometimes what is lacking to countries like yours is patriotism. Look around, observe and you will notice how other people defend their kind.

Well said. To OP your thread should instead about asking references of reputable indian companies (of course you can share your experience with specific companies you had poor experience about), or discuss what could be done by Indian web hosts to improve their overall level
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you for sharing such a useful info to us. i knew number of hosting websites cheating people to provide bad service. But some others are provide great assistance in all other part of the hosting method. Anyway thank you for your great post..
      0 Not allowed!

India is one of the most developed IT regions in the world and there are several good web hosting companies from there. I suppose that is not correct believe that service is poor if web hosting company is from India.
      0 Not allowed!

just because the op is scammed by 2 hosting companies, he should not genaralize it. Search for scam companies from other regions, you'll know that this scam desease is not just limited to India.
    ►ExpertWebHost.NET- Instant reliable hosting since 2008+
    ►Quality Shared, Reseller, SEO and VPS hosting
    ►Choose to host from US/Uk/Canada/Singapore/Netherlands/Australia - 10 locations
      0 Not allowed!

hi, i am from India too, bought shared server from one of Indian company, but their service was too poor, deleted my account, just because i emailed 70 people at once, their tos shows that legal adult content is allowed, but they said that they can't allow me "legal adult content" as i am indian too. so i give up as they said, they will give my details to police as i uploaded adult content. Now i am using gofindus server without any issue.
      0 Not allowed!

just because the op is scammed by 2 hosting companies, he should not genaralize it. Search for scam companies from other regions, you'll know that this scam desease is not just limited to India.
    As much as I would love to agree with you, a vast or a latter majority I've read up on and read reviews on from members on this forum it would speak otherwise
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the heads up! Hmmm... I think it's better to avoid Indian hosting companies then. But are the servers located in India too or just the company?

It's hard to tell sometimes where they are actually located, especially if they are using UK and US phone numbers for support.
      0 Not allowed!

Its a learning process for new Indian hosting companies especially the ones using Indian datacenters. It will take few more years for them to tweak their reliability and support.

But to say Avoid Indian hosting companies is just not right. There are more people burned using US based hosting companies and we don't see them saying avoid US based host ?

There are quite a few good web hosts in India, all you have to do is what WHT community has been telling: Do research, contact their support to see response times, their sales etc. Ask them to give examples for few sites hosted etc..

Doing above steps will save you lot of time/money and pain.
    FastWebHost.com - Business Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, WordPress & Fast VPS Hosting
    FastWebHost.in Best India Web Hosting Provider. India Web Hosting
    Hosting Websites Since 2002. Locations: USA, Netherlands, Germany and India.
      0 Not allowed!

kartheekb you are looking for unlimited kind of host for under a $.

So whether it is India or anywhere else you are bound to get the same treatment.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kartheekb View Post
    hi every one..

2.365ezone.com

2. Response time is high

I prefer Hostgator
    Why u waste time with this company.. I am happy to see you prefer Good One...
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast