* Need ULTRA Fast Hosting for 4 Page WordPress Site

I'm looking for a provider that can provide cPanel hosting that is seriously fast, its a simple 4 page wordpress site, mostly static does not update perhaps once a month.

I moved to another host and it halfed my income from the site and I noticed as it takes like 30 seconds to load this is unacceptable.

Can anyone suggest very fast cPanel hosting? That has 100% uptime?

100% uptime is going to cost a lot as the only way to really guarantee it is with georedundancy. Even then, there are still problems that happens from time to time but it is rare.

For speed, just look for a host that doesn't overload their servers, uses modern technology, good network connectivity, and you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChal View Post
    I'm looking for a provider that can provide cPanel hosting that is seriously fast, its a simple 4 page wordpress site, mostly static does not update perhaps once a month.

I moved to another host and it halfed my income from the site and I noticed as it takes like 30 seconds to load this is unacceptable.

Can anyone suggest very fast cPanel hosting? That has 100% uptime?
    100% uptime is technically not possible. 99.999% is possible if you spend enough money. What is your budget?
    No Support Linux Hosting Bargain cPanel Hosting Experts Only
    We IGNORE the support questions, and pass the SAVINGS on to YOU!
    We also ignore questions about VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by NoSupportLinuxHostin View Post
    100% uptime is technically not possible. 99.999% is possible if you spend enough money. What is your budget?
    As much uptime as possible, I don't mind about the budget anywhere from $10-$200 a month.

My dedicated server from EuroVPS has near-100% uptime and is extremely fast.

If you're wanting a cheap $5 plan, then you'll be continuously disappointed.
    That said, my shared plan from Stablehost is reasonably peppy, and is generally up. I'm happy.
    But it's no comparison to a dedicated box.

If the income is that important, pay for a good server. (EDIT: And a budget of $200 will get it.)
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by TheChal View Post
    As much uptime as possible, I don't mind about the budget anywhere from $10-$200 a month.
    Then you need a Clustered environment that is load balanced, and high available with multiple servers. $200 may get you into the bottom line of that in a Cloud Cluster with a provider, but that may even be pushing it.

Most hosts offer 99.9% uptime guarantee which is standard. I would suggest that you look for a couple hosts that offer a 30 Money Back Guarantee so you can test their speeds and if it does not work out you can get a refund.

Also be sure to consider the location of the companies servers and the Datacenter/Network they are using. This can have an impact on speed as well.
    Last edited by Kevin K; 02-11-2011 at 11:50 AM.
    Kevin Kopp - MonsterMegs Business Class Hosting Services
    Pure SSD Powered Shared, Reseller, and Enterprise Hosting Solutions
    US & NL Locations :: [US] PhoenixNAP | [NL] EvoSwitch Datacenters

PHP Eacelerator can make a mega difference (it caches the built php files instead of putting them together every request)

also a caching technology like nginx (caches the heavy stuff images, ccs sheets etc and you can add more)

couple that with good connectivity, fast and reliable modern hardware
    you should hit the ground running pretty well.

100% uptime as already mentioned is either very expensive (because of the need to have two identical setups in different places) or a marketing ploy from providers.

joe
    www.JGwebhosting.co.uk - CPanel Control panel, domain registration, Reseller packages And 24X7 Technical support! - Now Taking in Hosting Refugee's

www.JGpcrepair.co.uk - Computer repair, New Systems, Software, Hardware

Quote Originally Posted by J Gwynne PC Repair View Post
    also a caching technology like nginx (caches the heavy stuff images, ccs sheets etc and you can add more)
    He would be better off with something like Varnish that does memory caching, you can then reverse proxy that back to Nginx if there isn't a cache hit.
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

There are multiple ways to speed up your site. If the site is mostly static there is new software out there can load your pages in half the time. I am forgetting the name of that software.

As far as uptime goes, you'll need to spend a little more money to get better uptime.
    W.D. International
    Social Networking Team
    Cheap cPanel Hosting
    Cheap Shared Hosting

I have a VPS with CleverKite (hosted in California) and my connection with Comcast plus AT&T DSL is very fast with WP Super Cache enabled. I'm also running nginx with php-cgi

Guaranteeing the speed/load on a server is difficult to do in a shared hosting environment with so many different users and variable peak traffic schedules. To reasonably guarantee that you'll have an 'ultra-fast' hosting environment at all times you should consider a VPS with cPanel.

If you are willing to pay, you may want to take a look at Semi-Dedicated Hosting plans with low amount of users per server. There are many providers who offers this but I will suggest you to contact these providers to ask about their server specifications, software details as well as the number of accounts they place per server.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

I don't think this should be difficult. You'll find good providers for $10-20 a month.

You can test the speed using http://host-tracker.com