Registering Domain Names on reseller host

Hi, is there a low cost service available for reseller hosting sites to incorporate domain name registration service on your reseller website and have the correct DNS setting's automatically applied to your reseller hosting service?

Yes, NetEarthOne.com can do this, and if you would like it completely integrates with WHMCS.

Almost Domain Registrars support whmcs integration. Resell.biz is one of the low cost domain provider.
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit

update, I did find a script for the drupal site I am working on that incorporates the namecheap domain registrar: http://drupal.org/project/registrar_api and will test it out.

I would be also very interested in a script that could register subdomains from my main hosting domain. The script would also check to see if the subdomain is available.

Why do you not see many hosting sites offering subdomain registration as well as normal registrations? You would think some people may be interested in a free subdomain with endless choice of names to choose that have already been registered as regular domains. Is there any legal problems doing this such as wanting to register a subdomain called something like facebook.hostingservice.com? I recall reading somewhere that facebook lawyers were going after any regular domain with just the word "book" for trademark violation!

i have been looking into opensrs and hostbill to process easy domain automation. I found other utilities but it looks like opensrs has an full api capable of given your clients their own dns portal and more.

Quote Originally Posted by edudomainhosting View Post
    Is there any legal problems doing this such as wanting to register a subdomain called something like facebook.hostingservice.com? I recall reading somewhere that facebook lawyers were going after any regular domain with just the word "book" for trademark violation!
    if you use the exact name it could be an issue. I also heard that as well about the book violation although i dont think that was accepted and am sure that only blatant trademark infringments will be applicable

im sure they are just trying to stop things like facebook cash and facebook clone apps by third parties not using their developer intigration the way they should be

Look at Resellerclub, too.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo