INFINITIE.net FEBRUARY VPS BLOWOUT DEALS - vps as low as $1 for the first month

~~~~~~~~ [INFINITIE.NET - XPRESSION VPS SERVERS] ~~~~~~~~~

All our VPS Servers Include:

VPS Management Control Panel OVZ and XEN
    24x7x365 Customer Support
    24x7x365 Network Uptime Assistance
    24x7x365 Hardware Availability Support
    Premium Multi-homed Bandwidth from Multiple Providers
    99.9% Network Uptime Promise

~~~~~~~~ [This Weeks Special Promotions] ~~~~~~

Select DGS XPression 1

20GB Hard Disk Space
    250GB Monthly Allotted Premium Bandwidth
    Memory 128MB(Guaranteed) Burstable to 256MB
    /29 Address Space Included (8 IP Addresses)
    Regularly $9.99/mo.

Click Here To Order DGS Xpression 1 & Save 50% OFF the first invoice up to a year free
    Use Coupon Code: febr1

Select DGS XPression 2

40GB Hard Disk Space
    1000GB Monthly Allotted Premium Bandwidth
    Memory 384MB(Guaranteed) Burstable to 512MB
    Regularly $19.99/mo

Click Here To Order DGS Xpression 2 & Get Your First 30 Days of service for $1.00!
    Use Coupon Code: febr2

Select DGS XPression 3

80GB Hard Disk Space
    2000GB Monthly Allotted Premium Bandwidth
    Memory 768MB(Guaranteed) Burstable to 1GB
    Regularly $29.99/mo

Click Here To Order DGS Xpression 3 & Save 95% your first month today
    Use Coupon Code: febr3

If you have any questions about our services, please send us an email at: [email protected]

~~~~~~~~ [REASONS TO CHOOSE INFINITIE NETWORKS] ~~~~~~~~~

Our Data Center:

Next-generation, state-of-the-art facility
    Serious power from high capacity and redundant sources
    N+1, N+2 and 2N+ power configurations
    SAS 70 Type II certification
    High-density Pacific Southwest Colocation
    Multiple Backbone providers (High Winds, Cox, Qwest, Level 3, AT&T)
    Energy Efficient ("GREEN") Data Center, we use motion activated lighting and ultrasonic humidification to reduce energy costs

More about our Data Center can be found here: http://www.infinitie.net/pages.php?cont=ourdatacenter

Commitment to customer satisfaction
    We will strive to keep our customers satisfied with the services we provide. Our commitment to continually add new products as hosting technologies evolve without compromising our quality of service is at the forefront of our mission. Our commitment will focus on quality of service, reliability, and support.

Focus on quality of product and service
    Infinitie provides scalable Internet hosting solutions for organizations large and small on a worldwide scale. Through our superior products and responsive support group. We hope to continuously grow our client base as a reward for our quality of service, reliability, and superior product line.

Reliability
    With our superior network and server technologies, we hope to exceed all expectations of our customers and terms of quality of service, product line, and support services. Our commitment to reliability will be evident from the technology in which we invest; as the saying goes, a network is only as good as the foundation it is built on.

Infinitie Networks User Agreement:
    http://infinitie.net/pages.php?cont=userAgreement

Speed Test: http://infinitie.net/speedtest/download.dat

More than likely not the right place to post this, but since you don't respond when I email you, what needs to be done to have my email address removed from your mailing list? I have not had your services in well over 9 months now, I keep asking for you to remove me from your mailing list, yet you don't respond.

I guess this is as good as anyplace to post. Maybe this will get some action as emailing any of your posted email addresses doesn't.
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Was contacted by infinitienet 4 days ago, replied to remove email address from their lists. Just got yet another email from them advising of yet more outages for them. Amazing how many outages they have for a hosting company, far more than any other host I've ever had.

Guess a warning to all about this provider. They will keep your email account on file to spam you about current outages or planned outages. They will make contact to them hard as can be to get your email removed from their system. They have a TON of outages.

I did try the forgot password feature for their CMS software to attempt to log in and turn off emails, tho it states my email address does not exist in their systems.

Not much more I can do from my end other than go through all the emails I have from them (kept them) and post a list of emails, their outages and whatever other screen shots & such as a review from them...
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

ChrisTech,

In your private message you stated you did not have your client account information. You should be able to use the password recovery tool to get your CID and request removal so we can remove the whole account for you. Our messages are not spam, as you have an active account, that has no services on it, you are able to still login to your account to review old service invoices, open new lines of service etc.

As per our Privacy Agreements "Infinitie will periodically send you information about site changes, enhancements and important information related to your account with us."

As for your outage claims, we do not have tons of outages. You received a "TON" of notices because our planned downtime scheduled for tonight was announced in January and we have sent 5 reminder notices for our customers to have ample time to prepare for major infrustructure upgrades tonight.

We like to notify our customers of outages and enhancements so that they may better prepare. We also remind them in case they forget about an upcoming enhancement.

As we stated in PM. Provide us with your full details so we can extract your account details, and then we can fully close that account. In doing so you will not be able to use those account details to open an account in the future should you choose to do so.
    Last edited by JohnSH; 02-12-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitienet View Post
    ChrisTech,

In your private message you stated you did not have your client account information. You should be able to use the password recovery tool to get your CID and request removal so we can remove the whole account for you. Our messages are not spam, as you have an active account, that has no services on it, you are able to still login to your account to review old service invoices, open new lines of service etc.

As per our Privacy Agreements "Infinitie will periodically send you information about site changes, enhancements and important information related to your account with us."

As for your outage claims, we do not have tons of outages. You received a "TON" of notices because our planned downtime scheduled for tonight was announced in January and we have sent 5 reminder notices for our customers to have ample time to prepare for major infrustructure upgrades tonight.

We like to notify our customers of outages and enhancements so that they may better prepare. We also remind them in case they forget about an upcoming enhancement.

As we stated in PM. Provide us with your full details so we can extract your account details, and then we can fully close that account. In doing so you will not be able to use those account details to open an account in the future should you choose to do so.
    I stated I did not have my client information but I did give you my email that was used. http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8499/pmsent.jpg for those who would like proof.

As I stated before, I attempted to login into your site, was rewarded with a error stating my email account was not listed in your systems. As I posted, not sure what I can do past that point. You have my email address, I sent it to you in the reply to your initial PM. As so proved via the screen shot I have posted above. I edited out the domain in the screen shot, but you do have this. Not sure why you are outright stating I never sent it.
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

** Pulled my backed up emails, to try to recover a CID.

I resent the pm, with my email address both bolded and colored, so it would stand out. From my records I can see I closed the account out as of 7/7/2009 due to it taking support 4 days to reload lxadmin over the 4th of July holiday (request was submitted 7/2/09 and completed 7/7/2009.

I looked in the emails and even the billing statements, not seeing a customer number listed or anything stated as my customer number or CID.
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years