Thread: Looking for vps

Question Looking for vps

hello
    i need good vps. location:i think Europe is better because most of visitors are from asia
    good cpu. 2+ gb ram. 1 tb of bw. 80 gb hdd
    fully managed+24 hours support+direct admin or plesk + lite speed
    budget is around $100

Europe in general has really poor connectivity to Asia (300+ms pings). The vast majority of providers will route the traffic through the United States to reach Asia from Europe. As such, Los Angeles, or other west coast US locations, will provide the best performance.
    Phoenix Dedicated Servers -- IOFLOOD.com
    Email: sales [at] ioflood.com
    Backup Storage VPS -- 1TBVPS.com

Nice username (good song! metallica fan?)

I absolutely agree with funkywizard. You'd be far better off for connectivity from Asia going through the US west coast/California than going through the UK. But it's not only latency, but the actual quality and speed of the connections as well. Granted, that has improved some in the recent past.

I know it really seems like it'd be the opposite given the distance, but I can say from personal experience while I was in Australia that, without a doubt, I connected MUCH MUCH better to the US than to the UK. I understand that's not quite asia, but it's closer than I am here on the US east coast

Anyhow, with those kinds of resource needs and with that budget -- perhaps a low level dedicated solution might be more beneficial to you? A higher end VPS might do it as well, however.

It really comes down to how much CPU power exactly you need, and whether the apportioned amount is going to be enough to be able to support using that 2GB of RAM to it's fullest, or doing that amount of transfer.

Just some thoughts. What type of thing are you doing with the server? It's easier for others to make recommendations with general usage information and knowing how your system works.

Good luck!

Europe in general has really poor connectivity to Asia (300+ms pings).
    Depends.
    Some Big Asian ISPs (China Telecom notably) peer with large capacitys at DECIX/AMSIX.
    "Hurr durr look at dem offers section" (aka read mah signature) - WHT 2015

Take a look at HostDime.co.uk - managed, excellent service, and it fits your budget!

Which countries from Asia that contributed most of your traffic?

Justin, yes indeed
    visitors are from India and uae ....
    is that possible to get dedicated server+ litespeed+ directadmin?

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer View Post
    hello
    i need good vps. location:i think Europe is better because most of visitors are from asia
    good cpu. 2+ gb ram. 1 tb of bw. 80 gb hdd
    fully managed+24 hours support+direct admin or plesk + lite speed
    budget is around $100

your budget is very low for those requirements. I think you should rise you budget, if you are still in search of reliable place located in Europe and which offers nice VPS hosting plans.