Angry Which merchant account provider?

Does anybody have experience with following companies:

MerchantExpress
    BAMS.com
    Flagship Merchant Services

Or do you recommend a better one?

It's so hard to find a merchant account provider with low number of complaints.
    Most of them place your hard-earning money on hold for 6 months or suspend your account considering it as a high risk...

From your post, it is correct that your business is considred high risk? Then you need a processor that handles high risk accounts.

If your account is not correctly underwritten, then, yes, your merhant account will shutdown and they will hold funds for up to six months.

nope, i do web hosting. i dont even sell adult web hosting. and my company is also registered and have ein/ssn etc...

i just read some reviews. people saying that they may hold the money or suspend the account etc...

Quote Originally Posted by svr60z View Post
    nope, i do web hosting. i dont even sell adult web hosting. and my company is also registered and have ein/ssn etc...

i just read some reviews. people saying that they may hold the money or suspend the account etc...

Web Hosting is a Tier 3 Merchant (MO-To-Internet) and if you are selling on a yearly basis, that is alo raises the risk level. That places the charge back period to 18 months.

Example: Annual Hosting $99.00 (the price is not a factor in most cases) it is the length of the term of service.

Mainstream processors will not accept that risk level on a normal basis.

Yes. i heard about that.... but i dont think it should be a problem anyway...

cdgcommerce rates are high, lot of other companies offer lower rates.

Quote Originally Posted by svr60z View Post
    Does anybody have experience with following companies:

MerchantExpress
    BAMS.com
    Flagship Merchant Services

Or do you recommend a better one?

It's so hard to find a merchant account provider with low number of complaints.
    Most of them place your hard-earning money on hold for 6 months or suspend your account considering it as a high risk...
    I'm not familiar with names you have provided and I know only e bay have you experienced service of merchants those who you have mentioned??

why you are not choosing paypal?

Well i do use paypal, but only for account2account payments.

Yes that's right. i process about $5K/mo the average is $100.