Content Writers & Blogger

Hi,
    We are busy re-designing current website and are looking for a content writer/article writer/blogger. Someone who has some experience specially in Software/IT industry.
    We would prefer European/US companies/individuals whose native language is English.

Does anyone has ideas or companies that you might have used before?
    Will appreciate any goods ones.

Regards

what could be your budget for writer?

Whatever a good content writer costs....within reason.

Usually articles have a value of $70-$250 each if they're unique / well written.
    If this is something you're not prepared to pay for then I'd advise doing it yourself / not bothering as there is nothing worse than poor copy.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

are you asking for a full time writer or just a freelancer? You might want to read website reviews to know which companies have the best content writing services.

Free lancers rather... I have been looking at reviews but nothing caught my so far. What I noticed that quite a few people looking for one...

I want to suggest, visit freelancer site there you will get exact that your are looking for.

I'd recommend visiting the deviantart forums, http://forum.deviantart.com/, and then posting an ad under the job services. I recently seen someone that was doing content writing and had an ad up under the offer section, but it is now gone. I'm sure you'll find someone excellent there. I've contracted a bunch of design work to people off the forums there. Good luck.

You should join some freelancing portal as a provider and post content writing job. You will find some great bid, choose best for you according to affordability and quality. Its a great way to hire a professional content writer.

If you really want good content writer you can bid your requirement on elance.com. Here you can find so many writers that are doing free lancing.

I can also suggest searching for automated machine of content writing, I have used a free version of content writing tool, which will generate automatic content as soon as we enter a topic into it.

It is better if you are putting your requirement on www.elance.com. Here you can find lots of freelancer with an affordable price. Thus go for it.

I see you are looking for a content writer, Article writer, Blogger etc yes I know a company that give these kind of services, so if you still looking for it please say so ...

Odesk.com will be a great place to find Content Writers, there are lots of professional writers in Odesk.