Skype for BlackBerry

Hello Dear All,

I couldn't use skype on my Blackberry. Do you know when we can use this skype on Blackberry? Or, do you have offer for any alternative program like Skype?

Best Regards
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

I don't think Skype has direct support for Blackberry yet.

Quote Originally Posted by celona View Post
    I don't think Skype has direct support for Blackberry yet.
    It is but isn't ...

Is Skype available for BlackBerry devices?

Skype is available for BlackBerry devices in the US, on the Verizon Wireless network.

Well that sucks for the rest of us.. hah

The ability to make calls will be available in 10 countries: Australia, Brazil (Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, New Zealand, Poland, Sweden, the United States and the UK. English will be supported first, with additional languages to follow.

Skype is a very usefull programs for us. also other same programs. So if they started blackberry for skype with these 10 countries after time they will start other regions. We gonna wait. Do you know another same program like skype which can be usable with Blackberry. Any ideas?

BR
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by serhansercan View Post
    Hello Dear All,

I couldn't use skype on my Blackberry. Do you know when we can use this skype on Blackberry? Or, do you have offer for any alternative program like Skype?

Best Regards
    Hi,
    Please refer link below to review skype for black berry

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-...le/blackberry/

I hope this might help you

A more beneficial URL would be - http://shop.skype.com/manufacturers/blackberry/

I've been through AT&T and T-mobile, things may have changed, but not from what I can tell. Still no Skype for my mobile

Sweet, it's available for the storm now, last time I checked - it wasn't. Thanks for the link, Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by mahesh2010 View Post
    Hi,
    Please refer link below to review skype for black berry

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-...le/blackberry/

I hope this might help you

Thank you very much for your idea and care. But in Turkey, they don'tgive support for this. It is maybe from here domestic GSM provider policy.
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

Skype today announced that the lite version of Skype™, a 'thin' Skype client for mobile phones, will soon be available as a free download for BlackBerry® smartphones. A beta version will be available in May for the BlackBerry® Bold™ and BlackBerry® Curve™ smartphones, with support for other BlackBerry smartphones coming later.

BlackBerry smartphone users who download Skype can save money on calls to landlines and mobiles abroad, and stay connected with friends and family over Skype. The application works wherever your mobile phone works, without needing a Wi-Fi connection. It uses local air time and a mobile Internet connection to sign in to Skype, update your contact list and presence and to send/receive calls or messages. As a result, you must have both a calling plan and a data plan to use the lite version of Skype.

So, this is a good news for blackberry users. May be they read and keep WHT's forums. Also, wi-fi connection will be better.
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

Hello All, is there any news for skype for Blackberry in Turkey?
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey