Cool Need VPS that support in my script RAPIDLEECH

i need a VPS that support to my script in RAPIDLEECH for i need to sell this.

Thanks

Any VPS should support this. It's just a php script.
    Phoenix Dedicated Servers -- IOFLOOD.com
    Email: sales [at] ioflood.com
    Backup Storage VPS -- 1TBVPS.com

Just make sure that whomever you are considering for your provider that they allow that. Some providers do not allow for torrent/CPU intensive scripts.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by funkywizard View Post
    Any VPS should support this. It's just a php script.
    yes but they are not support it... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
    Just make sure that whomever you are considering for your provider that they allow that. Some providers do not allow for torrent/CPU intensive scripts.
    can you provide me of who was sell VPS to support this script.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrewclar View Post
    can you provide me of who was sell VPS to support this script.
    Honestly, you're going to be hard pressed to find any host that will support something like that, as it can be BW intensive (in terms of the amount of BW used and how much of the BW pipe is utilized).
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
    Honestly, you're going to be hard pressed to find any host that will support something like that, as it can be BW intensive (in terms of the amount of BW used and how much of the BW pipe is utilized).
    It really depends on the budget, which hasn't been specified. Certainly a bottom dollar host isn't going to want something like this on their machines, but if you're paying a price that covers the real cost of running the service, you can of course get a VPS at a reasonable price that supports it.

Hosts tend to be wary how this sort of script is used. If it's used to download copywritten material that you don't have the rights to download and/or redistribute (even to yourself), then you will tend to run afoul of US law, specifically the DMCA. And even if it's for legitimate material, it tends to use a lot of bandwidth all at once, which can cause problems for other customers, which could almost certainly fall afoul of abuse policies.

A host cannot knowingly host copywritten material that the account owner does not have the rights to redistribute, so therefore, if that's what you're using it to do any us-based host is pretty much out of the question.

Even still, you're best off asking prospective hosts if they'd allow you to run that script before you try to do so, regardless of recommendation.

Be honest and truthful with your host about what you intend to use and what you intend to do with it -- it will save both you and your host time and money in the long run.

I don't know of any hosts that would allow this because of the possible implications, though. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarVPS|Justin View Post
    Hosts tend to be wary how this sort of script is used. If it's used to download copywritten material that you don't have the rights to download and/or redistribute (even to yourself), then you will tend to run afoul of US law, specifically the DMCA. And even if it's for legitimate material, it tends to use a lot of bandwidth all at once, which can cause problems for other customers, which could almost certainly fall afoul of abuse policies.

A host cannot knowingly host copywritten material that the account owner does not have the rights to redistribute, so therefore, if that's what you're using it to do any us-based host is pretty much out of the question.

Even still, you're best off asking prospective hosts if they'd allow you to run that script before you try to do so, regardless of recommendation.

Be honest and truthful with your host about what you intend to use and what you intend to do with it -- it will save both you and your host time and money in the long run.

I don't know of any hosts that would allow this because of the possible implications, though. Sorry.
    I don't really see what you're getting at here. Rapidleech is a program used to help people get files from rapidshare, by pooling some paid accounts for multiple people to use. Aside from the obvious terms of service implications regarding rapidshare, I don't see how this is an issue. Rapidshare, like tens of thousands of other file upload sites, allows users to upload files, and other users to download those files. Some uploaded files might be copyrighted, but there is a process in place with the DMCA to have rapidshare remove those files. I would think that the liability here would be lower than it would be for running a typical file host, as rapidshare will have already dealt with any complaints that come along before anyone would think to complain to your rapidleech website, and thereby the offending files will already have been removed by rapidshare in the first place.

The only real issue here is resource use, and price.