any resources on websitepanel for Hyper-V Servers

It took me awhile to get my network configured but now that I have I have been doing pretty well I think. I have two new SuperMicro Hyper-V servers that should be able to host 75+ VMs on each of them. The last Hyper-V server only came with remote desktop access. This time I would like to give my customers more flexibility when it comes to administration of their VPS. I found WebsitePanel and have installed it on a couple standalone VMs and one dedicated VMware server for clients but I haven't found any information on advanced setups. I don't want to install the standalone version on my Hyper-V servers. I would like to just install the server portion on the Hyper-V server and then the other two modules on either a virtual machine or an older dedicated server. Does anyone know where I can find some information regarding these more advanced setup options?

Quote Originally Posted by mymlvpd View Post
    I would like to just install the server portion on the Hyper-V server and then the other two modules on either a virtual machine or an older dedicated server. Does anyone know where I can find some information regarding these more advanced setup options?
    Wild guess but RTFM (or this)?

Thanks but that is not really what I need. I could have just opened my bookmark for that. A lot of people use WebsitePanel there has to be more advanced documents floating around that people have found helpfull in planning their deployment. For instance I want to set it up on a Hyper-V cluster w/ live migration will WebsitePanel continue to work properly if the primary node fails?

Thanks but that is not really what I need. I could have just opened my bookmark for that. A lot of people use WebsitePanel there has to be more advanced documents floating around that people have found helpfull in planning their deployment. For instance I want to set it up on a Hyper-V cluster w/ live migration will WebsitePanel continue to work properly if the primary node fails?
    http://websitepanel.net/documentation deployment guides with enterprise module.
    Sstarshining [at] Hotmail.com
    Hyper-V / Websitepanel / Plesk / Helm 4/3 /Control Panel Setup, Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting
    Server Managment,Websitepanel,Helm Migrations, Security & Hardening.

For instance I want to set it up on a Hyper-V cluster w/ live migration will WebsitePanel continue to work properly if the primary node fails?
    WebsitePanel works more as a front end control panel to manage various hosting aspects of shared hosting (create domain/website/emails) along with ability to create templated OS and automated deployment of VM's using these template OS'. However, I don't think it supports live migration, etc. These are more of enterprise level features whereby you will need to consider something like OnApp with SAN storage to support live migration. You will need to first ensure that you have required hardware setup for this since it requires more than 2 boxes to have load balancing / failover setup.
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk