Business Partner Opportunity

Hello,

I am posting today in search of a business partner for a vibrant business opportunity.

In short I am in progress of opening a web development/solutions firm. There are a couple profitable projects I would like to pursue as well which will be unique to said brand.

My ideal partner would meet the following requirements;

• Over 18 years of age (Must be able to sign NDA)
    • Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
    • Must have a very positive attitude inside and out of the work environment
    • Must be able to work under pressure
    • Extensive experience in the Hosting and Development industry is preferred
    • Attention to detail and dependability
    • Experience in project management

If interested please feel free to contact me via PM or a post in this thread, with contact details.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
    Chris

Hello Chris,
    If you're ok with accepting someone from the UK then I would like to show my interest in this. I would be able to send more information over to you, if you wish to drop me an email to adamjparton[@]live.co.uk, I'd appreciate it.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Adam

Hello,

I have dropped you an E-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostership View Post
    Hello Chris,
    If you're ok with accepting someone from the UK then I would like to show my interest in this. I would be able to send more information over to you, if you wish to drop me an email to adamjparton[@]live.co.uk, I'd appreciate it.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Adam

Chris - I'd like to hear more as well. Please get in touch. kevin@thatscriptguy.com

Great! I have sent you an E-mail as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatScriptGuy View Post
    Chris - I'd like to hear more as well. Please get in touch. kevin@thatscriptguy.com

Hi Chris - I'm also interested in knowing more details, please drop me a line at priyanka@zedrox.com

let me know if you are still looking for someone. thanks!

As of now, Yes I am still searching for a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by aribahosting View Post
    let me know if you are still looking for someone. thanks!

ok

Quote Originally Posted by the_Chris View Post
    As of now, Yes I am still searching for a partner.
    okay I am PM-ing you rite now.

If this is still available, please send me an email at so@whosjose.com. I have added you via msn as well.

drop a mail to praveen [at] happy-hosting.com

okay I have added you in skype. we will talk more in detail there. thanks!

Partnership Opportunities - Web Design and Web Developement

Quote Originally Posted by the_Chris View Post
    Hello,

I am posting today in search of a business partner for a vibrant business opportunity.

In short I am in progress of opening a web development/solutions firm. There are a couple profitable projects I would like to pursue as well which will be unique to said brand.

My ideal partner would meet the following requirements;

• Over 18 years of age (Must be able to sign NDA)
    • Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
    • Must have a very positive attitude inside and out of the work environment
    • Must be able to work under pressure
    • Extensive experience in the Hosting and Development industry is preferred
    • Attention to detail and dependability
    • Experience in project management

If interested please feel free to contact me via PM or a post in this thread, with contact details.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
    Chris

I am Delonix, CEO at Globonetics (Multimedia and Offshore Services) Inc. Globonetics is a full service design studio that specializes logo design, branding, web design, web development, Php-Mysql development, Open source expertization (like Prestashop,Openacart,Creloaded,Oscommerce,zencart,oscmax,Joomla,Magento etc) and so much more. Our team is working half way around the world, we can deliver your orders faster than any design agency . At Globonetics, we only house top-caliber and experienced talents from around the pacific. Individually, our talents have an average experience of 10 years in the industry. We only hire the best for our clients!

What I am looking for is someone interested in selling Web Design & Development services, not an investor, We do both things design & coding (globonetics[dot]com), and I am looking for both parties to bring ideas on the table and see if we agree on a path to follow.

I am not posting requirements because I don’t want to impose anything yet and closing my mind to other possibilities, but I do have my ideas based 6 years of experience on the business.

I understand there are scams on internet, but there is also lots of successful business and that is what I have in mind, to be successful, also I am not asking for investors.

Please don’t assume I am creating a “company” right away, in order to do that, you need trust, funds, a niche, etc, and that could be possible in the future, but a this time I am just looking for someone who wants to sell what I can produce, this person will take a commission, %, or maybe he will be able to sell with his own prices. Finally, revenue for both parties is something that need to be discussed based on what is the value on the contribution of each partner.

I think a business needs a lots of enthusiasm and that both parties are equally motivated to walk in the same way. If any of them is not comfortable, the thing wont last.

But then again, I don’t want to close my mind to other possibilities, it just that you have to know the person first. (directly, not online).

You might be thinking, "Why would I partner with you? Why not work solo?"

Simple answer: it's hard to succeed working alone in this business. We would all be benefited working as a team.
    Globonetics recognizes the importance of developing and harvesting partnerships around the world that help customers transform software delivery into a managed, efficient and predictable business process. We understand that no single company - regardless of size, reputation, or service - can effectively supply all aspects of a customer solution. Therefore, we have developed an ecosystem of partners around the world. Our collaborative partnerships combine best of breed products and services to deliver complete solutions for software delivery that provide real customer value.

Partnering with Globonetics is like having another team of experts next door. We help your company cut down on operational cost and increase $ales revenue$. We are fast, cheap and we guarantee customer satisfaction!

I believe that there is great potential for mutual collaboration between us. I will be glad to discuss more about our company and what we can do for you. I will be available for a phone/Skype meeting at your convenient time.Please email me at delonix@globonetics.com

Maybe I am asking for help in a very open way and not in the specific way as this website seems to require, if thats the case let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you. More Power!

Regards,
    Delonix