Thumbs up vpslatch 3 months review

Hello,
    this is my review for VPSlatch for the last 3 months, just paid for my fourth invoice, today actually.

I have been moving from host to host, reading many reviews, and have fallen before for bad reviews as others before from people trying to promote a site as an affiliate or just basically lying maybe idk, looks like people like to torture others.

I've been hosting web sites since 2003 & my web development company since 2004. I couldn't believe the price that vpslatch was offering at first so I gave the basic plan a "test drive". In the last 3 months I I can't say I didn't have server load issues, but I wouldn't say many, but the support is top notch! In other words the best support I have had. I never hosted my company site there from the beginning scared if that price for what they offer is to good to be true, but after 3 months of hosting there I can gladly say that I think it is the best Value for money anyone can find & 1 of the best support teams if not the best I have come across. I don't think I will ever be leaving vpslatch if they keep it up, and I gotta thank there team for there great support, I would open a ticket to ask if I can do something and it would effect something else, they would actually do it for me although I could've done it myself, it is truly fully managed when it comes to support & features. A few load problems occurred which didn't last so long, but I have never been on a site where the load doesn't go down, and for the price I am paying (even the different price plans available now) I am truly getting what I asked for & more.

Thank you very much vpslatch & keep up the great work

How do I report my domain to webhostingtalk to prove I'm with vpslatch?, I will just press the report button after posting this I guess so they can check it out

server load: 9/10
    Value for money:10/10
    support: 10/10 (11/10)
    uptime: 9/10
    Last edited by dsmedia; 02-06-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Their support is really 11/10. No doubt.

Thanks for detailed review. Glad to know your are happy with your provider.
    No doubt after a little down fall VPS Latch is back on track

How do I report my domain to webhostingtalk to prove I'm with vpslatch?, I will just press the report button after posting this I guess so they can check it out
    That is pretty much you can do at the moment so administrator can verify your domain. by the way good review comming from a reputed provider Vps Latch.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by dsmedia View Post
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7267220

thanks alot , and yeah thats what I did I reported the domain using the report button as soon as i posted the thread. By the way this review is for the full 3 month, I don't want people to think that they are still having server load issues, infact the last 3 weeks or maybe more the load was great & uptime 100%, and will update this thread if there are changes or anything but so far and right now the load is great & there has been no down time at all the last month or so (not that I recall or visitors reported), and when there was before that as i said it did'nt last. Will keep an update anyway....cheers

kindest regards

3 weeks? Most issues are within the past 3 weeks. I had a terrible time with them and have talked to at least 3 others from here on WHT who had the exact same issue and they weren't even on the same server. They need to learn how to manage the server better as IO usually means one thing. Lack of experience in server management. They don't even have a phone number for sales and if you check iptools the number for them goes to some house with a kid answering. Go figure. I tried it when I was a customer as they started ignoring my complaints. Overall they are cheap but you get what you pay for. Cheap = risky. I'd avoid it based on my experiences.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by dsmedia View Post
    thanks alot , and yeah thats what I did I reported the domain using the report button as soon as i posted the thread.
    Thanks, and verified!

I'm customer of vpslatch
    And sorry, I'm UnHappy

Dsmedia,

Thanks for your positive words, it really gives us the positive energy to continue to do our best.

I'm glad that our service was satisfactory, we will continue to keep you 110% satisfied.

Have a great night!

Thanks a lot Adam I really appreciate everything you & your team are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by sheba59 View Post
    3 weeks? Most issues are within the past 3 weeks. I had a terrible time with them and have talked to at least 3 others from here on WHT who had the exact same issue and they weren't even on the same server. They need to learn how to manage the server better as IO usually means one thing. Lack of experience in server management. They don't even have a phone number for sales and if you check iptools the number for them goes to some house with a kid answering. Go figure. I tried it when I was a customer as they started ignoring my complaints. Overall they are cheap but you get what you pay for. Cheap = risky. I'd avoid it based on my experiences.

TIA
    Well you might be having problems, some on other servers might be to, I'm on the M1048 package and am experiencing the opposite of what your experiencing, & about the phone number till today I don't even think I needed to check for a number because the support tickets where answered straight away and where to the point, so I never needed to call. So I really can't comment on a number working or not as I never needed to use it. Plus Your right cheap = risky, but i took the risk and am Happy i did, agree to disagree, well everyone has there own opinion and experience and mine is just different than yours, I really hope you have everything sorted out soon, what ever problems you are still facing, and I wish u the best.

@dsmedia

Glad to see a happy customer

@sheba59
    It is always a better Idea to write a review about your experience.It help others

Thanks for the review mate. Glad to see that your experience with them is pretty good. Give us more updates in future.