1. Exclamation gadaddy's dns terms

I have few 2 registered at Godaddy.com.
    So I have a hosting account there.
    Right now I use Godaddy's DNS server also for my ~10 domains registered elsewhere.

The problem is: I'm planning to cancel my hosting account, but I don't understand if I will also lose the dns servers for all the domains registered elsewhere? The other registrars (non-.com) don't provide dns.

Could anyone confirm: if you only have registrar account at godaddy (with no hosting), can you still create dns records for domains registered elsewhere?

Namecheap.com offers free DNS service.

3. Thumbs up there's more...

mybind com
    xname org
    gratisdns.dk
    cloudns.net
    geoscaling.com

but I'd rather not waste my time for moving domains if GD is also free for me.

You get free DNS service with each domain registered with them, so even if you move hosting DNS service will remain active for you as long as domains are registered with them.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

5. well, my question actually was: do I get free DNS for ONLY those 2 I have registered at GD or can I use GD DNS for more domains?
    In the DNS manager, there is "off-site" domains option, but I'm not sure if it remains there if I cancel my hosting account.

Well I have few domains with them and had never hosted with them and the "off site" dns option is active in my panel, so I think you will have that option available even after moving host.

Also for best, correct and authenticated answer better ask their support.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

You might need to purchase the GoDaddy premium DNS option (only $3 per month).

8. Vinayak, thanks!
    Buffalo, $3 per month is not "only $3", as I've never paid extra for dns and I guess I will not, until I don't have at least 10.000 weekly visitors.