* I'm Looking for good VPS Server

hi guys any one can give a good vps server hosting for my project. i need cheap but good on here server w/ 1000gb BW/month $10-$15..any one can give me link of that vps hosting
    Last edited by bulkiter0z; 02-05-2011 at 10:50 PM.

I'm not sure about companies with that much bandwidth , but there are some good companies such as BurstNET, HostGator, VPSLatch and others. You may want to check out the VPS Server offers and you can find a great deal in those forums.

i look for burstnet but i'm afraid to try..do you thing that company is good for hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by bulkiter0z View Post
    i look for burstnet but i'm afraid to try..do you thing that company is good for hosting?
    After being in business nearly 20 years, and one of the oldest hosting companies operating in the industry...I should think so

burstnet do you have a live support?

burstnet do you have a live support?
    No, we do not utilize live chat for support.
    We have too many departments and employees in our operations, and we need to pass things around to appropriate individuals to handle, which cannot be done thru live chat.

@burstnet ok i will ask here about your company because i'm new in vps..your vps plan good for open vpn?? and do have set up for for open vpn?

@burstnet ok i will ask here about your company
    This sort of question is better asked directly at the Burst web site, since providers can't really go into detail here in the forum because of self promotion rules.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Can't trust the companies which offer "cheap but good" hosting.In another way try the lower plans of quality hosts.

I can suggest you to increase the budget a bit around $35 and chose quality web-hosts.If you don't have that much budget,just wait for a while until you get enough budget.Beware of such "cheap but good" hosts who oversells their hosting.

Regarding Hostgator...they are one of the best hosts.But they don't offer managed hosting for $15.Their semi-managed hosting starts at $19 and fully managed starts at $39.5 .So try to increase your budget
    Last edited by iwrite; 02-06-2011 at 04:15 AM.

ok unlti now im looking for good hosting

Some good VPS' are fanaticalvps, urgentvps, they may not be as cheap as you require, but not many will provide a good service at that price

Also what type of colocation are you looking for and what size of disk space?
    Last edited by bear; 02-06-2011 at 11:02 AM.

There is plenty of offers in the advertising sections, maybe check them out.