Try cheapfasthosting.net [Thread split]

Quote Originally Posted by sha-sin View Post
    The thing is that I can't pay so much money for hosting now, so I decided to switch from my current host to cheaper one. Hope you will help me to find a good option.
    My requirements are:
    20MB disk space
    2GB transfer
    24/7 knowledgeable support
    instant setup
    can pay $4/mo

Any suggestions guys?
    try cheapfasthosting.net, they offer unlimited packages for really good prices, i m hosting one of my sites on their server for about 3-4 months times now and never had problems so far and price is awesome though

Quote Originally Posted by Gokhan214 View Post
    try cheapfasthosting.net, they offer unlimited packages for really good prices, i m hosting one of my sites on their server for about 3-4 months times now and never had problems so far and price is awesome though
    What domain do you have with them?

They are 3-4 months old, so in that case you would of had to signup with them from near day one, which I would make this a suggestion to void and with speculation of a self-advertisement.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

here is my website

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    What domain do you have with them?

They are 3-4 months old, so in that case you would of had to signup with them from near day one, which I would make this a suggestion to void and with speculation of a self-advertisement.
    here is my website and i am re-designing it but it has got much enough on to take a look exclusivehomesturkey.com, what you need to do is, google domain dossier tools and type my domain and find the ip and google reverse ip after you have the ip and find all the sites hosted on the same server, try em all and do this also with the ones u wanna take a look, that ll help you to find the right host and i have allready told ya that i signed up couple months ago, advertising is forbidden here, do not worry i m not inviting you just to earn money , i need people for long times not for today in my life, i m not a kid my friend

How did you signup from their site?

click on live-chat and ask though but when i did it they were advertising on e-bay so i bought on e-bay but they do responde from live chat, so ask them

try live chat

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    How did you signup from their site?
    try live chat though when i purchased i did it through e-bay because they were advertising on e-bay

Darned if I see live chat, or links to plans. Do you have the right URL?

down to the buttom

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Darned if I see live chat, or links to plans. Do you have the right URL?
    cheapfasthosting net the live chat is on the right a bit down to buttom

cheapfasthosting.net
    Would you look at that?

http://www.screen-shot.net/ss/54911714595725624789.png

Using a 'Nulled WHMCS' naughty webhost!

License Key: cheapfast23456
    Version: 4.3.1
    System URL: http://www.cheapfasthosting.net/whmcs
    System SSL URL:
    Array
    (
    [status] => Active
    [registeredname] => KenDesign Team KenDesign Team
    [productid] => 5
    [productname] => Owned License No Branding
    [regdate] => 2009-10-01
    [nextduedate] => Never
    [billingcycle] => Free Account
    [validdomain] => cheapfasthosting.net,www.cheapfasthosting.net
    [validip] => 209.236.119.181
    [validdirectory] => /home/cheapfas/public_html/whmcs
    [addons] => Array
    (
    [0] => Array
    (
    [name] => Support and Updates
    [nextduedate] => 2050-12-01
    )

)

[latestversion] => 4.3.1
    [checkdate] => 20110204
    [configoptions] => Array
    (
    [] =>
    )

)
    Next due date for license and support 2050?

The license key is also invalid and is not even a actual product code.
    Last edited by Sparrow-Sean; 02-04-2011 at 08:14 AM.

well just report them :)

The license key is also invalid and is not even a actual product code.[/QUOTE]just report em then , i dont really care about their license, i care about if i am happy or not

just report em then , i dont really care about their license, i care about if i am happy or not
    Personally that is what a "nulled", "thief", would say as well

Personally I am not one to fondly trust a person that is new and advertising a service that is using a nulled version of a paid product.

If I was using a service that had a nulled WHMCS I would be skeptical about their further service and support especially if they steal a program, wonders what they steal from their clients as well.

Makes you wonder, right?

Also, you were spamming over here:
    http://www.screen-shot.net/ss/81931967988564669185.png

Offering a service, so what is it you are the client or the host?

Oh dear... and private WHOIS it would appear...

PrivacyProtect.org
    Domain Admin ()
    BPM 90035, 34, Parc d'Activite Syrdall
    Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
    Munsbach
    null,L-5365
    LU
    Tel. +45.36946676
    So... Nulled WHMCS, No contact details, links that don't work, apparently no way to open an account, fake awards on the homepage, and unlimited disk space & bandwidth for less than $1.

Not looking good

hope this wont counted as advertising

i have a reseller programme with them, go and control i am not using no nulled things hostpanthers.com

It gets better and better!

I love how the reverse lookup comes back to:
    http://www.screen-shot.net/ss/2912671128962468145.png

BigBoxHost:
    http://bigboxhost.com/

A rip of Hostnines previous template before they changed it,

Ironic.

now your talking 2 much

It gets better and better!

I love how the reverse lookup comes back to:
    http://www.screen-shot.net/ss/2912671128962468145.png

BigBoxHost:
    http://bigboxhost.com/

A rip of Hostnines previous template before they changed it,

Ironic.
    nothing is my problem here and by the way pinging speedysparrow and their server at the same time gives 95 ms difference , sorry but they won

nothing is my problem here and by the way pinging speedysparrow and their server at the same time gives 95 ms difference , sorry but they won
    The evidence is now stacked up against you and your only way out is to push off your comments to myself as if I was in the wrong.

Just admit your mistakes and move on

/end. Tired of these fraudsters.

Just a shame they are incredibly leery, whereas as SpeedySparrow is a reputable company.

poor guy

The evidence is now stacked up against you and your only way out is to push off your comments to myself as if I was in the wrong.

Just admit your mistakes and move on

/end. Tired of these fraudsters.
    there is nothing to admit and your trying to blame on the people by fake things, thought they used a nulled script http://cardakemlak.com/screenshot.jpg and try to see my signature, i am not advertising nothing as you do, bought my reseller plan with them and i am happy

there is nothing to admit and your trying to blame on the people by fake things, thought they used a nulled script http://cardakemlak.com/screenshot.jpg and try to see my signature, i am not advertising nothing as you do, bought my reseller plan with them and i am happy
    Perhaps its rather suspicious that when Sean checked it was invalid, and now its valid, err and you appear to have just downloaded it

I took the liberty of uploading that to Imageshack, as you appear to be hosting that image yourself, which may miraculously change: http://img593.imageshack.us/f/screenshothg.jpg
    Last edited by SercoNetworks; 02-04-2011 at 09:36 AM.

well yeah i mailed them

Quote Originally Posted by SercoNetworks View Post
    Perhaps its rather suspicious that when Sean checked it was invalid, and now its valid, err and you appear to have just downloaded it
    well i mailed them tho and they said that they d check, i dont know maybe their license was expired or something, now i am a reseller and bought my plan from them that s all i know

<<snipped>>

I am not lying, your WHMCS was nulled and now you are using a 15-Day FREE Trial of their product, so hmm should we wait the 15 days and see what else happens?

License Key: Trial-05801c3f50eaa478d614
    Version: 4.4.2
    System URL: http://www.cheapfasthosting.net/whmcs
    System SSL URL:
    Array
    (
    [status] => Active
    [registeredname] => Local Travel
    [productid] => 1
    [productname] => 15 Day Free Trial
    [regdate] => 2011-02-04
    [nextduedate] => Never
    [billingcycle] => Free Account
    [validdomain] => cheapfasthosting.net,www.cheapfasthosting.net
    [validip] => 209.236.119.181
    [validdirectory] => /home/cheapfas/public_html/whmcs
    [latestversion] => 4.4.2
    [checkdate] => 20110204
    [configoptions] => Array
    (
    [] =>
    )

[addons] => Array
    (
    [0] => Array
    (
    [] =>
    )

)

)
    Last edited by bear; 02-04-2011 at 09:50 AM.

well i mailed them tho and they said that they d check, i dont know maybe their license was expired or something, now i am a reseller and bought my plan from them that s all i know
    Check what exactly? we have already identified that they have been using an illegal copy of WHMCS, which has now miraculously changed to a valid 15 day trial, and on the screenshot that you provided you have apparently just downloaded WHMCS...coincidence?

well listen my friend

<<snipped>>

I am not lying, your WHMCS was nulled and now you are using a 15-Day FREE Trial of their product, so hmm should we wait the 15 days and see what else happens?
    listen my friend if you go to very top of this page you will find out that i have allready told that i had bought my reseller plan through them, now stop telling that it is me, fine after you showed me that screen-shot i just mailed them and asked for a refund, right i am with you too, yes i am against the violation like you, if you would like to know what i just did about this violation add me on msn i will prove you, now go report them, get them in to prison do whatever however and how hard ever you want but please stop blaming me, just get them punished, that bothers me as much as a mouse when my cat is at home, ok fine? this was my last message to this topic, have a nice day
    Last edited by bear; 02-04-2011 at 09:51 AM.

i have allready told that i had bought my reseller plan through them, now stop telling that it is me
    And you also made a few hosting offer posts here (now removed), but the site you claimed you were selling hosting from in this thread (hostpanthers.com) has no way to order and is an incomplete template with placeholder text and "#" links.

Can you explain how you were going to sell that hosting you'd tried to advertise based on that? Kind of looks like you might be connected a bit more to this company than you're stating.
    Are you?
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

read carefully please

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    And you also made a few hosting offer posts here (now removed), but the site you claimed you were selling hosting from in this thread (hostpanthers.com) has no way to order and is an incomplete template with placeholder text and "#" links.

Can you explain how you were going to sell that hosting you'd tried to advertise based on that? Kind of looks like you might be connected a bit more to this company than you're stating.
    Are you?
    that s what i just said, i purchased a little while ago and i am still working on my site yes there # links ( better than sending people to a 404 page ) and i m still working on my site, now somebody was trying to tell about my template was a copy of some other company's former template, i invited him to msn to show him how to work php+mysql, I DONT NEED TO STEAL NOTHING
    <?php
    echo " maybe they will see what i am trying to say and understand"
    ?>

and i have a verified paypal merchant, getting paid isnt a problem

whatever i type is visible right? , if not i ll "print" for you
    Last edited by Gokhan214; 02-04-2011 at 10:15 AM.

that s what i just said, i purchased a little while ago and i am still working on my site yes there # links ( better than sending people to a 404 page ) and i m still working on my site, now somebody was trying to tell about my template was a copy of some other company's former template, i invited him to msn to show him how to work php+mysql, I DONT NEED TO STEAL NOTHING
    <?php
    echo " maybe they will see what i am trying to say and understand"
    ?>
    This still does not explain why you would refer someone to an unfinished 'hosting companies' website, with a 'questionable' background and apparently no way for any visitors to sign up. Its just suspicious that you claim not to be affiliated and have an account with them, whereas I believe most people would run a mile.

Its also suspicious how their WHMCS install was nulled and invalid, and then suddenly became valid and on the screenshot you provided, you had just downloaded WHMCS yourself.

read then

Quote Originally Posted by SercoNetworks View Post
    This still does not explain why you would refer someone to an unfinished 'hosting companies' website, with a 'questionable' background and apparently no way for any visitors to sign up. Its just suspicious that you claim not to be affiliated and have an account with them, whereas I believe most people would run a mile.

Its also suspicious how their WHMCS install was nulled and invalid, and then suddenly became valid and on the screenshot you provided, you had just downloaded WHMCS yourself.
    damn read then i just told on top that i just mailed them and asked them for a refund and you guys are blaming on me

damn read then i just told on top that i just mailed them and asked them for a refund and you guys are blaming on me
    Its just an incredible coincidence that you downloaded WHMCS in the same time frame that their install became valid.

You have to admit it is all coincidental, you need to realize this is a public forum and what you say and do can impact on your reputation.

However, it's amazing you were selling 'Unlimited Hosting' for 5 years on eBay! Not just that but you can find so much with a Google search

Athletic Body hey? and a Leo!

I believe I found the BigBoxHost - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller (< Using the template RIP of Hostnine).

i purchased a little while ago
    Earlier you'd posted this (emphasis mine):
    i m hosting one of my sites on their server for about 3-4 months
    This doesn't quite add up, so please let us know which site that you own has been hosted for that amount of time on a provider that appears to be only that old.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

The cheapest host is the FREE Host, lol

You can Check x10hosting, They are doing well, you can get the same features you get on a paid hosting, ( atleast it looks like ).

Hope This was helpful,

Best Regards,

Some people will never learn.