* :.WiredKey.com | 75% OFF + $75 Google Credits + FREE Domain | Limited Time $1.67/mo!

:.WiredKey.com has been providing quality web hosting to clients from all over the world for over a year. For a limited time, we are offering a 75% off discount on our WiredLITE package for WHT members and visitors.

Why WiredKey?
    The vast majority of web hosts advertising on WHT are resellers and fly-by-night companies looking to make some quick cash. WiredKey has been providing web hosting services for over a year. At WiredKey we are experienced and dedicated to the success of your website.

WiredKey also offers true 24/7/365 support. We have staff available around the clock to address your support questions. We use the latest 8-core server hardware, never resell and offer a host of useful features, like $75 in free Google Ad credits.

With WiredKey your satisfaction is guaranteed, so sign up and start enjoying super fast, rock solid web hosting today!

---------------------------------------The Offer-------------------------------------------------

Use this link to order our WiredLITE package and receive 75% OFF for the life of your account. That means web hosting with a free domain name and a ton of great features starting from just $19.99/year!

WiredLITE:
    • 10 GB RAID-10 Web Space
    • 100 GB Premium Tier-1 Bandwidth
    • Unlimited FTP Accounts
    • Unlimited MySQL Databases
    • Unlimited Email Accounts
    • $6.99/month (Now $1.67/month or $19.99/year with 75% Discount! Includes FREE domain name!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:
    Every WiredKey account includes the following:
    • cPanel Control Panel
    • RVSiteBuilder Website Builder
    • Softaculous Script Installer + Over 200 Scripts!
    • One-Click WordPress, Drupal, Joomla Install
    • FREE Domain Name
    • FREE Website Migration
    • $75 Google Ad Credits
    • Latest PHP + MySQL
    • Perl, Ruby on Rails, FrontPage
    • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    • 24/7/365 NA Based Support
    • 10 Minute Average Response Times
    • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • Los Angeles Based Datacenter
    • Powerful 8-Core Servers, RAID-10 Storage, Tier-1 Bandwidth, Redundant Network
    • And Much More!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews:
    WiredKey has earned RatePoint's Business Excellence award for providing outstanding service to our customers. Here are a few reviews from some of our customers:

Setup with WiredKey - super experience
    I setup account with changing domain to point to WiredKey and all has went very smoothly. Even MAC mail setup, which can be a nuisance to setup, but WiredKey has a script that installs locally and all is configured. Very detailed emails are sent with how to get things configured, and C-Panel experience easy. I had been very concerned about transferring to a different provider after 12 years. In the end it has been an excellent, stress free switch - I should have done the move much sooner! ...darleen
    Source

WiredKey's customer service and support are excellent.
    WiredKey's customer service and support are excellent. Email responses are done in a efficiently and the support team is happy to answer any questions you are able to shoot at them. I highly recommend their service especially for the price your paying.
    Source

I found WiredKey (actually, they found me) after putting out a call for hosting services on a social media site. They responded quickly, and after sending an email full of questions to them - all of which they took the time to answer very thoroughly - I decided they were the company I needed. They have been extremely helpful anytime I have had a question, their people are second to none. Uptime is fabulous, and I've never had an issue that wasn't resolved within a satisfying time-frame. I can't recommend WiredKey highly enough.
    Source

I think you guys are awesome. I think you guys rock. When I transferred over my site and it wasn't working properly, you guys got it working. I wish more hosting companies were like you. I love that you contacted me on twitter bc I was complaining about my last hosting company. I am a customer as long as you guys have excellent customer service.
    Source

Read More!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have Questions? Feel free to contact us or check out our FAQ Page for answers to common questions.

Visit our website at WiredKey.com
    Last edited by ItsJustHosting; 02-05-2011 at 02:48 PM.