4x2TB HDD Raid10 (Hardware Raid)
    1Gbit Uplink
    100TB Data Transfer
    64 IP Addresses
    99.99% Uptime SLA

US or Canadian Datacenter

Is there any suggestion?

Maximum budget for this server is $550

3. I would suggest 100tb.com for your data transfer needs, but it looks like their servers get pretty expensive when you try and add things on.

If you're expecting decent 100TB transfer, quality servers, and 99.99% uptime, you might want to consider raising your budget slightly, or lowering some of your requirements.

Good luck.

any specific location in US?

you can check shakrtech

Quote Originally Posted by ServerGurus View Post
    I would suggest 100tb.com for your data transfer needs, but it looks like their servers get pretty expensive when you try and add things on.

If you're expecting decent 100TB transfer, quality servers, and 99.99% uptime, you might want to consider raising your budget slightly, or lowering some of your requirements.

Good luck.
    100TB is great but their prices are too high for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinrizwan View Post
    any specific location in US?

you can check shakrtech
    Did you have any experince with them?

Have you tried contacting 100TB and finding a solution with their sales team?
    Richard Perez | PureWeb
    Dedicated Servers - cPanel Web Hosting - cPanel Reseller Hosting
    6 Nationwide Locations. 100% Network SLA. Established in 2007. True 24/7/365 Support.
    Follow us on Twitter: @purewebtech. Network POPS in: LAX - CHI - DFW - NYC - SEA - ATL

Yes,their price was $1,250.15/month.

That might be because for the amount of ram you are requesting - its 32GB really required or just a nice to have?

Quote Originally Posted by THAMAN View Post
    That might be because for the amount of ram you are requesting - its 32GB really required or just a nice to have?
    I want use this server for virtualization.
    I contacted with your company (Netdepot) but Jason said we can't setup this server at now.

If you need it for virtualization you could try to order 2 servers (4 cores each) with 16Gb ram and 6xSAS15K RAID5 drives for better IO performance. it might fit your budget.
    Alnitech.com - dedicated servers for your business
    Dedicated Servers, Disaster Recovery, IaaS & More.
    ✓ 24x7 h/w Support & Server Monitoring
    ✓ 21-day Money-back Guarantee

WebNX can certainly pull together a custom deal like that but minus the bandwidth. Have a look at FDCServers.

Bandwidth is going to cost you good amount of $$; especially from providers who do not oversell bandwidth hugely. I'll also like to know whether you are going to truly use 100TB of bandwidth? Are you currently setup somewhere where you are using such high amount of bandwidth?
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Quote Originally Posted by alnitech View Post
    If you need it for virtualization you could try to order 2 servers (4 cores each) with 16Gb ram and 6xSAS15K RAID5 drives for better IO performance. it might fit your budget.
    Raid 5 is really inappropriate for a vps node due to the poor write speeds. if you're really going with 6 drives, you would be much better served with raid 10. if that doesn't provide enough space, go with 6x sata drives. I would rather have 6x sata drives in raid 10 than 6x sas drives in raid 5 even at the same price, and the sata option will be cheaper on top of that.
    Phoenix Dedicated Servers -- IOFLOOD.com
    Email: sales [at] ioflood.com
    Backup Storage VPS -- 1TBVPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Softsys Hosting View Post
    Bandwidth is going to cost you good amount of $$; especially from providers who do not oversell bandwidth hugely. I'll also like to know whether you are going to truly use 100TB of bandwidth? Are you currently setup somewhere where you are using such high amount of bandwidth?
    I would agree with this. If you're not really going to be using 100tb / mo of bandwidth, then you might be able to hit your target price. If 100tb / mo of bandwidth isn't negotiable, then it's going to cost you more than $550 / mo for that server with that bandwidth, no two ways about that. The 100tb's of the world are offering really hot deals on b/w on lower end servers, partly because they assume that a lower end server is less likely to push a lot of bandwidth, and partly because people are drawn in by the low sticker price of the cheapest option there. Even 100tb (or similar competitors) are going to jack up the price really high for those kind of specs. Every other host is going to charge a lot more for the b/w, but probably be more reasonable about the hardware costs. But the hardware you want is also pretty expensive; I wouldn't be surprised if a host wanted $300 / mo for it just the hardware with no bandwidth.

I think you can find what you're looking for on 100 megabit unmetered easily enough, but it's going to be next to impossible on 100tb / mo. As others have said, it might make sense to use smaller VM nodes. Instead of a dual quad core server 32gb ram with 4x2tb drives and 100tb b/w, maybe you could get two servers, each with 1 quad core processor, 16gb ram, and 2x2tb hard drives and 100 meg unmetered. A server like that, you might be able to find for half your budget, or just a bit over that, getting you to more or less where you're wanting to be if you get two servers like that.
    Phoenix Dedicated Servers -- IOFLOOD.com
    Email: sales [at] ioflood.com
    Backup Storage VPS -- 1TBVPS.com