How to check SEO?

Hello,

First. I have 15 domains parked with Google AdSense. This means google puts a search box on my domain and it is hosted via their namesevers.. One example.. sentdmca.com

How do I check my SEO ability?

Is Google's OWN parked website frontpage not more SEO then someone who just created a webpage?

Why wouldnt google's OWN parked website have better SEO considering its their search results, and their parked website?

Why wouldnt my site not display at the very top with keywords.. Is it better to just create a basic webpage, and then put adsense on it rather than using googles own parked page?

Parked pages are good for sites that are getting a good amount of type-in traffic and you want to sell the name to end user (meanwhile also earn parking revenue). Its not really a monetization technique in my opinion. Creating meaningful website and then putting up ads is always way to go. It can maximize the earning potential especially for the domains that get type in traffic.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Although some clicks might be made on ads displayed on parked domains, but by checking out the options being used by professionals and expert marketers, you will notice that such minimum cash amounts are far from real financial potentials of the established portals and projects. Some people are earning hundreds or even thousands of dollars a month because of Google AdSense units published on their full-fledged websites, enjoying top Google ranks and receiving lots of hits plus page views a day.

You can check the traffic on your site and conversions after performing SEO activities rather than checking what have done for the promotion of your website. You can check from Google analytic. You can also update your monthly report for keywords.

You can use software like WebCEO to check SEO rankings

Why not just put something simple on there, like a wordpress or joomla blog or something simple instead of just parking the pages. I think you will have a better shot at gaining money through your adsense, while at the same time helping your domains increase their rank.

Just use websitegrader.com .....its a great tool used exactly for what your trying to check.

sorry for the ressurection.

I was just searching through the forum and came across your shared link dadulus. thanks for sharing, that websitegrader is a great resource!

website grader is nice tool but if you want your website information on large scale then i don't think this can help you to find details

got any suggestions for doing that?

Parked domains are not ranked well by any search engines due to lack of unique and good content.

in parked domain you can earn good amount of money if you have good amount of visitors and whenever you want you can sell it.

Create a webpage and then placing adsense on it rather than using googles own parked page would be better choice. It will offer your more admin power to invite more and more traffic with increasing SERP.

IM GOINg to think outside of the box and say why dont you just build out your webpage instead of parking all of them?

if you park your domain for Google Adsense

you should not think about SEO because Google Adsense parked domain only allow direct traffic. If you try to do SEO for your parked domain, your account will be BANNED