Specific Port Attack - Windows Server 2003

Hello.

I use Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition.

I own a Game-Server hosting company. Yesterday, my 100MBPS port spiked at its full and it caused my Dedi Host to limit my port to 10MBPS. I tried everything I could to find the issue.

Task Manager > Network showed 100% usage when Game-Servers were running. I closed 2 Servers and usage was normal. I ran those 2 servers on different ports and usage was normal but when I reverted the port back to the original one, Network usage 100% again.

Some of my clients reported that there have been people hacking the servers and some private game server owners have been screwed up due to this. Now what type of a hack is this ? Or is this really an attack ?

How can I counter this ? How can I see who is attacking me ?

My dedi host will put my port back as soon as they know that the issue has been fixed. Please help.
    Last edited by AsadMoeen; 02-04-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Also, I am using ESET Smart Security 4 as an Anti-virus with firewall disabled.

Enabling Firewall also blocks the game server from being accessible, either by Master or directly by IP. I've tried changing up Firewall's settings but either it allows the full port by which the attack is back too or blocks the full.