Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Periquito AB (PRQ.SE) took my money!

    I made this account to tell you about my experience with PRQ ( a Swedish ISP most notable for hosting wikileaks). I sent them a bank transfer of more than 200 euros. They stopped responding to my emails and have not provided any service. It has been a month since I sent them the money. These guys are crooks. Don't buy from them. Don't use their service.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    419
    davesirius -

    That is outrageous !

    However please use the Report button and send your proofs to moderators so they can verify your review.

    - Aria

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by ASN - Aria View Post
    davesirius -

    That is outrageous !

    However please use the Report button and send your proofs to moderators so they can verify your review.

    - Aria
    What proof should the OP provides, a site which is pointed to PRQ without the hosting account being activated?
    HostGamma.com | HostGamma Europe | HostGamma Asia
    USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore and more

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,882
    Quote Originally Posted by cycomholdings View Post
    What proof should the OP provides, a site which is pointed to PRQ without the hosting account being activated?
    May be invoice payment confirmation from them if he got any.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,807
    Are you sure they "stopped reply" or maybe you're just not getting emails?

    Check https://kundcenter.prq.se to see if they're actually replying to your ticket(s)?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    State of Disbelief
    Posts
    22,957
    Thank you for submitting your evidence, OP does appear to be telling the story as it happened, based on what we received.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    419
    We were about to consider them as our Sweden colocation host and I feel lucky that we faced issues while finalizing our considerations about them!

    We clearly saved thousands of dollars though and I personally thank the OP for reporting his issue with them and truly feel sorry for you and hope you get your moneyback somehow.

    - Aria

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Modesto California
    Posts
    6,468
    Quote Originally Posted by davesirius View Post
    I made this account to tell you about my experience with PRQ ( a Swedish ISP most notable for hosting wikileaks). I sent them a bank transfer of more than 200 euros. They stopped responding to my emails and have not provided any service. It has been a month since I sent them the money. These guys are crooks. Don't buy from them. Don't use their service.
    Is there any reason in particular why you elected to pay via bank transfer?
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

    Need Business Cards? Click Here

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Is there any reason in particular why you elected to pay via bank transfer?
    I live in France. Most payments in france are via bank transfer. for instance I just bought a cell phone here and they asked me for a bank transfer.

  10. #10
    I'm sorry for the bump, I tried to send a PM to OP but that didn't work:

    I was wondering if you ever got this issue solved, since I am considering them for hosting.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierk View Post
    I'm sorry for the bump, I tried to send a PM to OP but that didn't work:

    I was wondering if you ever got this issue solved, since I am considering them for hosting.
    I did eventually get my money back. I never got an email from them, just money in my account.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,882
    Quote Originally Posted by davesirius View Post
    I did eventually get my money back. I never got an email from them, just money in my account.
    Really glad to hear that you got your money back. Enjoy and don't wait for their email
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Really glad to hear that you got your money back. Enjoy and don't wait for their email
    hahaha. lol

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone know what's going on with PRQ.se?
    By MarlaSinger in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:55 PM
  2. Anyone use PRQ?
    By jon-f in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 01:24 PM
  3. PRQ INET
    By crk91 in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 09:58 PM
  4. PRQ??
    By stopsign in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •