Thread: Some advices?

Some advices?

I am using 1dollar-webhosting.com for the first time. At the beginnig everything seemed to be okay, but the last ~48-72 hours it is not working and we're not able to open our website. At first there was no message, so I wrote to this hosting 2 mails, but there is no answer. Few hours ago there is a message, which you can see, if you try to open seo-forum-seo-luntan.com
    If you don't want to try, I'll post for you here. It says:

"Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at .....seo-forum-seo-luntan.com Port 80 "
    Last edited by Seo-luntan; 02-02-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Your copy/paste did not work correctly. Try again.

OK

I just copied the wrong one above. Now is okay. It's the Chinese New Year, so the alcohol is making some jokes with my copy
    But the topic is NO JOKE. It getting really the 3rd 24 hours when our forum is out of order.

That domain (seo-forum-seo-luntan.com) is pointing to two name servers - NS1.LINKSPAPA.COM and NS2.LINKSPAPA.COM. Both of these name servers reply that they don't know about this domain.
    Where did you register the domain? Do you have control panel where you can control the name servers and zone file for this domain? Or is this handled by your hosting provider?

By the way these two nameservers both point to the same IP address - a very bad idea.

I registered it in 1dollar-webhosting.com, following their instructions. I got only the normal cpanel, where I can control my website (forum) - making subdomains, backups, adding files, etc. Not sure about the options you wrote above (name servers and zone files). But if it's important, I'll ask my co-admins tomorrow.Some of them should know the answer.

4th day off

Hey! It's working now!

Now the site (http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com) is working. Well, I will keep you informed if there are some new problems with our 1dollar-webhosting.com hosting. Glad that there is a place like Webhostingtalk, where we can get and share some useful information!

Hello, again!
    Just few times, for few minutes it stopped, but it's not a big problem I think.

Keep in touch, guys! Best wishes to you all!

1dollar-webhosting.com... BAD EXPERIENCE,,change it dude..im happy with other now ,,same error for my simple html pages on 1dollar-webhosting.com but no error with other hosting

Thank you for your support! The news are that we had a problem with the database recently and at first they answered fast(sometimes they really answer us), but after that no more answers, so, "thanks god" I found a friend who succeed to repair the problem.
    My personal conclusion is that they're a little better than before (they also made some updates), but still not what we need - it's simple: we need our forum to work.

Talking RE: Seriously speaking...

Quote Originally Posted by rds100 View Post
    That domain (seo-forum-seo-luntan.com) is pointing to two name servers - NS1.LINKSPAPA.COM and NS2.LINKSPAPA.COM. Both of these name servers reply that they don't know about this domain.
    Where did you register the domain? Do you have control panel where you can control the name servers and zone file for this domain? Or is this handled by your hosting provider?

By the way these two nameservers both point to the same IP address - a very bad idea.
    This is a really serious one dude, you must contact them why is your forum not working. Maybe you have to consult them this quote. You have nothing to lost sharing this to your support.

13. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!