hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Design Job Offers & Requests : Design Requests : Ongoing Joomla Template Master Needed

Forum Jump

Ongoing Joomla Template Master Needed

Reply Post New Thread In Design Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Ongoing Joomla Template Master Needed

We need someone on an ongoing basis to do the overflow on templates that we need built. You must have a creative mind, and work with demanding clients to succeed with us. You will take the template and build it from PSD to putting it into the Joomla system or just doing it in CSS and Joomla is fine to, you do it how you want to do it.

Email or PM me.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Hey there!

I've shot you a PM regarding this.

Please advise if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Brian Schroeter

Old

Hi

Hi,

We are a leading website company based in India.We can do the work for you.I cannot PM you here.

We have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms such as Flash design,flyer design, PHP,ASP.Net, Vb.net,C#.net,menu Flash , HTML , CSS, Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, AJAX, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL ,MSACCESS etc. We are also in Joomla,Wordpress,Drupal and Magento technologies.

Email me back with details.I will get back to you with our portfolio.

penguinwebsoft[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Old

Hi,

Please do have a look into my portfolio at dhaneshtkdotcom
Assuring you the best.

regards
dini