Net_sendpacket error: Resource availability

Hello.

I have been hosting Game-Servers on Dedi/VPS servers from 5 years. I've never had this error before. There's a recent Debian 64-bit machine I bought and hosted 2 Game-Servers on them. Ram/CPU was under even 10% so that couldn't be the cause.

When started, the servers were good but 2 days later, one of the Game-Server console started giving this error in about a 100 lines and growing:

Net_sendpacket error: resource temporarily unavailable to IP : Port

I turned off that server and the next day,

The other server also showed the same error with a different IP : Port.

Both of the times, IP : Port was different.

This caused the system to destabilize, the pings on the whole VPS went high if servers were turned on and it also caused more than 150GB of my bandwidth to be used up just in 2 days and I have a bandwidth limit of 200GB.

I've searched Google and it looks a Firewall/Network issue.

I've deleted IPtables and also modified the possible network config values in /proc/sys/net but nothing has helped me. Restarting the machine also didn't prove anything Good. I don't want to do an OS-reload before I'm even sure it will be fixed.

Is it a problem with the Host machine that hosts my VPS. I rent from infinitetech.eu . Maybe the packets are overflowing on it or something.

Please help as it would be appreciated.

I've Googled a lot and believe this is something rare.

Once again, Any help will be greatly appreciated.

On a dedicated server, this would be a really weird issue and I would recommend an OS reload. For a VPS, the most likely culprit is an oversold node, or a serious configuration problem that you can't do anything about without help from the hosting provider. I would contact them to get moved to another node, or ask them to fix their problems on this node, or find a new host.
    IOFLOOD.com -- We Love Servers
    Phoenix, AZ Dedicated Servers in under an hour
    ★ Ryzen 9: 7950x3D ★ Dual E5-2680v4 Xeon ★
    Contact Us: sales@ioflood.com

Yes I also think it is something related with the Host machine at Data-center.

I kept trying all day yesterday but I could achieve nothing as I kept getting this error with any possible changes I made. I turned off all the servers and went to sleep. Came back in morning and the error was gone. It appears as network packets or whatever it is gets flushed each morning.

Because yesterday also, Morning time it was good, as the day progressed, I think packets kept filling and made it to overflow.

I think they overload and think you have to upgrade your packets.

Yes I've been hosting Game-Servers for years.

Even on VPS machines that were for like $1 or $2, but I never had this error ever before. Even with the same company, my previous machines with them never showed this.

There must be some corrupt network configuration on their Host OS that caused this.

I tried to make the infinitetech.eu's Data-center guy understand but he thinks that everything is fine at his end although I tried to convey him this message:

Hello brother.

The problem is back again, for details you can see the previous ticket. I know your network is truly great, I'm inspired by it. People love the pings and connectivity but you have to believe that somewhere a little human error can cause this. Please trust me on this as I am running these Game-Servers from 7 years on all types of Operating Systems and I have never had such an issue. Please consider the following points,

1) I am running Game-Servers on all types of Operating Systems with the same files so the files are not the cause as source is same. I just got a copy and download them to each machine I own.
    2) I've owned about 15 machines running Debian 5 64-bit and I have never had this error on any one of them.
    3) Your previous machines on same OS and same Files, didn't give this error.
    4) The error as you Google it, can be seen caused by a Network misconfiguration.

So please try to understand me brother, You can fully believe me on this. I'm 100 % sure. It's not a problem with my files but either the Host's or VPS's network settings. Please do a check for me or even consider asking people WHT.

If you think that a 64-bit Template is causing it, you can consider putting me up on a Debian 5 32-bit but I believe that won't do anything. You must try to find the cause in host.

What do you guys say ?