gaming league and tournament scripts

Hey All!

I have 2 different scripts for gaming leagues, ladders, and tournaments. The first script is what I call the icompete system. It is 100% original and coded by me from the ground up. It is integrated with vbulletin both the login and template. It has a built in site instant messenger, tournaments with single, double, and swiss style eliminations. The tournament system is automatic and will calculate byes as well as move the winner forward. Each member has a myspace like profile with blogs, comments, friends, etc. There are alllllllllot of custom features that you can not find anywhere else. You can view the script at

www.shocksoftware.com/icompete/
    You can login with username Demo and password 887asd
    for master admin access.

The 2nd script is a script very similar to virgingaming.com that u see featured in every game magazine and on CNN tech. It also is integrated into vbulletin both login and template. It has the same profile system and the same tournament system as refrenced above. However this script is different then your standard league script because it puts the focus on per game ranking for individuals instead of different leagues for that game. Each game has a chat lobby to find a match or a friend to play with. You can add games to your collection on your profile and instantly get ranked on that game.

You can view this script at

www.shocksoftware.com/mgp/
    You can login with username Demo and password 887asd
    for master admin access.

Each script has a unique template also coded and designed by myself. Please aim me LJesterL for all questions or comments.

I do not really want to sell them on a license basis or sell them as a product. I really want to just sell them for what I originally made them for. I was hired by a client to do both systems and he bailed on me leaving me with 2 different scripts and no money

Oops I meant to say that I am mainly interested in selling full ownership to someone that can run a site with them or resale them. Full ownership however and whatever u want to do with them. Please forgive my typing skills.
    Last edited by lJesterl; 01-25-2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: forgot a line

so whats your price??

best offer

best offer / highest bid.

email me if u want derekhoneycutt at gmail dot com

I would be willing to part with it and get out from under it for $850

Sold!

Hey i am interested in your scripts! contact me ASAP! matthew@fatalitynetworking.com