* WHMEasyBackup - Remote Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts - 50% Off - $5.46

Protect Your Valuable Data
    Are you currently running your internet business on a reseller hosting account powered by WHM? If yes, there is a good chance that the fate of your entire business lies in the hands of your hosting provider. Take back control with WHMEasyBackup.

WHMEasyBackup is a simple yet powerful web script designed to automate the backup process of your entire WHM based reseller account. With WHMEasyBackup every domain in your reseller account is effortlessly backed up to the location of your choice. Backups can be scheduled as often as you like and stored wherever you choose.

WHMEasyBackup

• Eliminates Total Dependence on Your Reseller Provider
    • Creates A Backup Of Every Account Within Your WHM Account
    • NEW! Backup Selected Users Based On username, hosting package, domain, account owner or IP
    • Store Files Via Local Storage, FTP, Passive FTP, or SCP
    • Script Hosted Securely On Your Own Hosting Account
      (No Need To Give A Third Party Access To Your WHM Account).
    • Instant Delivery! (Product delivered instantly to your PayPal E-mail)

Available Now For Only $10.95

www.WHMEasyBackup.com
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Free Trial

Hello,

We are currently offering a limited free trial of WHMEasyBackup to WHT users. Please note that the trial version of WHMEasyBackup will create backups for 3 accounts contained in your whm reseller account only. The full version of our software has no account limitations.

Click Here to download the trial.

SAVE 50% -- One Week Only! Ends - 1/29/11

Use Promo Code: savebig

And save 50% instantly!

How should I restore the backup file ?

Does the backup file separates for each accounts under the reseller account ?

Quote Originally Posted by mk88 View Post
    How should I restore the backup file ?

Does the backup file separates for each accounts under the reseller account ?
    Hello mk88,

WHMEasyBackup creates separate full backups (cp-move backups) for each account under your reseller. Full backups can not be restored automatically by WHM resellers, you would need to provide this file to your host (or new host if moving).

Hello FiberLightning,
    When I run your script, my HP disable it and alert me:
    "Your reseller xxxns.com was found attempting to perform many backups resulting in system instability due to the intensiveness of such a process. As a result we've killed all the backups and this is your only warning regarding such actions. If your account is found attempting to create backups for multiple accounts again your service will be disabled. We'd appreciate if you'd respond back to this ticket acknowledging you received this warning. Here are all the backups we found running when our technicians were alerted to availability problems on the server your reseller is on:..."
    Do you any solution that don't harm my HP's server ?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tonyle View Post
    Hello FiberLightning,
    When I run your script, my HP disable it and alert me:
    "Your reseller xxxns.com was found attempting to perform many backups resulting in system instability due to the intensiveness of such a process. As a result we've killed all the backups and this is your only warning regarding such actions. If your account is found attempting to create backups for multiple accounts again your service will be disabled. We'd appreciate if you'd respond back to this ticket acknowledging you received this warning. Here are all the backups we found running when our technicians were alerted to availability problems on the server your reseller is on:..."
    Do you any solution that don't harm my HP's server ?
    Thank you
    Sometimes if the host server is poorly optimized the backup processes for each account can stack (creating high server loads). However this problem is easily resolved by increasing the "backup_sleep" setting accordingly. To get a better idea of how much time you need to allow for each backup, complete the following steps:

1. Pick an account within your whmreseller that best represents the median size (in total disk space used) of your accounts.
    2. Create a full backup, and use the email confirmation sent by cPanel as a guide to how long the process took from start to finish.
    3. Take that time and add a few minutes to it.
    4. Multiply your total time in minutes by 60, and input this value into the "backup_sleep" variable.

Hello,
    I don't see "backup_sleep" variable in file mybackup.php .
    Please show me how to find it ?
    Thank you

Hello,
    I don't see "backup_sleep" variable in file mybackup.php .
    Please show me how to find it ?
    Thank you
    What version of the script are you using? The ability to set the "backup_sleep" time using the config file is available from v3 on.

When v3.1 was released we offered v1.x & v2.x users a special discount on the upgrade. If you didn't receive this email and are interested in upgrading, let me know and I'll PM the offer code. In addition v3.1 users will receive free upgrades to all future versions, licensing changes prevent us from upgrading existing v2.x or earlier license keys.

Hello,
    I'm using WHMEasyBackup_2_1 . I've bought it from you only 2-3 weeks ago ( 11 Jan 2011). I've just run it yesterday, immediately my HP have been disable it and alert me.
    Can you upgrade it for free ?
    Thank you

Hello,
    I'm using WHMEasyBackup_2_1 . I've bought it from you only 2-3 weeks ago ( 11 Jan 2011). I've just run it yesterday, immediately my HP have been disable it and alert me.
    Can you upgrade it for free ?
    Thank you
    Please send your lic_key & lic_email to our direct email (or via a support ticket), and I'll see what I can do.

I've just submit a ticket to you ( #945760 ).
    Thank you

A one-time-use promo code has been emailed to you. Please check the response to ticket #945760. Be sure to read the install.txt file included with the new version, there are a few configuration/setup differences when compared to earlier versions.

Quickly support.
    I've received your upgrade script for free.
    Thanks a lot