Originally Posted by ska_defender
Ok I finally gave up and switched to 32 bit centos
but still I am getting this error in loop
Yes, Kloxo 6.1.4 does not work with CentOS 64-bit. They are working on it, and it's promised with the next update. For now we need to use CentOS 32-bit.
1) DO NOT update CentOS 32-bit before installing Kloxo. Install Kloxo the first thing after loading CentOS.
2) Disable SELinux with the following command:
# setenforce 0
3) Make sure that SELinux doesn't come back after a reboot. Create a file called /etc/selinux/config and put this in the file:
4) Change to the /tmp directory.
# cd /tmp
5) Download the control file with wget.
# wget http://download.lxcenter.org/downloa...tall-master.sh
6) Issue the sh command.
# sh ./kloxo-install-master.sh
Take a look at the 21-page detailed guide at this link.
Please post back with your results.
After installing Kloxo, start any services listed in the Kloxo admin panel in the Services icon there. Linux administration, including webmin, may not have control over those services, so they will need to be started from within Kloxo. There is nothing wrong, it's just the way it works.