Reliable Windows reseller in EU with Plesk

Hi!

Can you recommend a windows reseller host in the UK or somewhere in Europe with a good uptime which has an "unlimited" client account feature? I mean I want to set my client's account to unlimited storage... etc. to selling unlimited hosting. It is also good if I can host unlimited clients too.
    I would prefer Plesk or Websitepanel because I need European interface languages (dotnetpanel doesn't have).
    I don't have any clients now.

The budget is around 20 GBP.

Thank you!

Regards,
    webopti

Is there any specific reason to look companies in Europe only?

Quote Originally Posted by webopti View Post
    I would prefer Plesk or Websitepanel because I need European interface languages (dotnetpanel doesn't have).
    What do you mean European interface languages?
    Websitepanel support languages French, German, Danish, Polish ...
    It's not that hard to use a control panel in English, mostly add/delete domain/website/ftp/email/database.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by David Anderson View Post
    Is there any specific reason to look companies in Europe only?
    Yes, I want low pings and I'm in Europe. But if you know a good provider somewhere else please share with me!

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    What do you mean European interface languages?
    Websitepanel support languages French, German, Danish, Polish ...
    It's not that hard to use a control panel in English, mostly add/delete domain/website/ftp/email/database.
    I mean these languages, yes (+ Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian).

I know it's easy to use control panels in English for the most people but I think some of my clients would prefer their mother language. Or what is your experience about this?

Hi!

Can you recommend a windows reseller host in the UK or somewhere in Europe with a good uptime which has an "unlimited" client account feature? I mean I want to set my client's account to unlimited storage... etc. to selling unlimited hosting. It is also good if I can host unlimited clients too.
    I don't have any clients now.

The budget is around 20 GBP.

Thank you!

Regards,
    webopti
    Hi

I see you have WSP or Plesk as a choice of Control Panel, Plesk on windows is known to be buggy, so I would recommend if possible not choosing it.

Have you also looked at the reseller hosting offers section of these forums?
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    Hi

I see you have WSP or Plesk as a choice of Control Panel, Plesk on windows is known to be buggy, so I would recommend if possible not choosing it.

Have you also looked at the reseller hosting offers section of these forums?
    Thank you, I did a little research and I would choose WSP now.
    I just surfing today all the time this forum A lot of provider has some bad reviews so I keep on searching.

A lot of provider has some bad reviews so I keep on searching.
    Yes it's always good to do your research
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Thank you, I did a little research and I would choose WSP now.
    I just surfing today all the time this forum A lot of provider has some bad reviews so I keep on searching.
    WSP needs a lot more memory than Plesk. This means you will need a hosting plan with higher RAM which usually costs more.
    take a look at eurovps and eUKHost
    If you can sign up for a Windows VPS, you can set everything to Unlimited using Plesk. And I have been using Plesk for several years now and didn't have any problems with it. Perhaps it depends on the initial installation and the configuration of the hosting company. If this is done by experts, then you should't experience issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Searching10 View Post
    WSP needs a lot more memory than Plesk. This means you will need a hosting plan with higher RAM which usually costs more.
    take a look at eurovps and eUKHost
    If you can sign up for a Windows VPS, you can set everything to Unlimited using Plesk. And I have been using Plesk for several years now and didn't have any problems with it. Perhaps it depends on the initial installation and the configuration of the hosting company. If this is done by experts, then you should't experience issues.
    That's a new information. But I think Plesk is not so loved panel by the users. Maybe they more like WSP.

eUKHost and eurovps has some bad review, I have checked them already and I'm affraid to go with them. Although thank you for answer me.

Now I'm going to check tsohost deeply, they seems fine right now (none bad review). But the CP is just English.

That's a new information. But I think Plesk is not so loved panel by the users. Maybe they more like WSP.

eUKHost and eurovps has some bad review, I have checked them already and I'm affraid to go with them. Although thank you for answer me.

Now I'm going to check tsohost deeply, they seems fine right now (none bad review). But the CP is just English.
    I also read bad reviews about eUKHost, but they were written in 2006. Personally I don't give much attention to such reviews and prefer to take a risk if a host is responsive at the presale stage and sound professional, gives an in depth replies and is genuinely polite.
    Anyway, good luck in your search.

has some bad review,.
    Anybody that's been around for several years is bound to have bad reviews. The key here is to look at why the review was left. Was it a valid complaint? Or was it whining because somebody tried to get away with something and instead got a thump on the ears? (Hosting warez, breaking TOS, abuse of system, spammer, fraud risk, etc.)

When it comes to quality hosts, most complaints are the latter.

I've also noticed in the past few years that there's a higher volume of complaints against European hosts. I sometimes think there's more users from Asian/African/E.European countries that are known for more fraud, and in turn that incurs more complaints (many of them bogus, after both sides of the story are revealed).

So just keep that in mind.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

I would go for plesk.
    You should also take into account that if you want to do well in uk search results you should maybe go for a UK web hosting service.
    If you eg: want to rank well in german search results you should go for a Germany based web hosting service so that you get a German ip address.
    Hope this helps.

20GPB is too low man.

european bad reviews bcos of asians customers are fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    Anybody that's been around for several years is bound to have bad reviews. The key here is to look at why the review was left. Was it a valid complaint? Or was it whining because somebody tried to get away with something and instead got a thump on the ears? (Hosting warez, breaking TOS, abuse of system, spammer, fraud risk, etc.)

When it comes to quality hosts, most complaints are the latter.

I've also noticed in the past few years that there's a higher volume of complaints against European hosts. I sometimes think there's more users from Asian/African/E.European countries that are known for more fraud, and in turn that incurs more complaints (many of them bogus, after both sides of the story are revealed).

So just keep that in mind.

you some time think asian users are known for more fraud?

in which world and which year are u into?

fraud happens in every country and continents including american and other european countries.

as far as i know and according to stastics,asian customers prefer more USA hosting than european hosting.

so i completely differ with your view that european hosting providers get bad review bcos of asians are frauds