hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : HostDime.com 1 Year Review -- Excellent Service & Team!

Forum Jump

HostDime.com 1 Year Review -- Excellent Service & Team!

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Disabled

Thumbs up

HostDime.com 1 Year Review -- Excellent Service & Team!

This is just a follow up to my previous review I have posted about HostDime about 6 months ago. Things have only gotten better and better ever since.

Support remained top notch. They responded to our requests within 20-30 minutes at max, and I don't believe I have personally saw any ticket that got responded later than that. Their live chat is online 24x7, so in case of any urgent issues we were able to get a hold of someone instantly!

I'm glad to see that there are still some companies out there who actually care about support, and go out of their way for every single client. This is very rare in the industry.

Their customer portal, core, has only improved day by day! We have requested a few features to be added and it was added within a few days. The ability to set rDNS instantly and create sub accounts is very useful.

Network - Hostdime utilizes premium bandwidth carriers such as Level 3, Gxlobal Crossing, Tiscali, and much more. We haven't had any major problems with their network, as always it remained speedy and reliable!

I would still personally rate them an overall rating of 10/10 - we are glad that we chose to grow with HostDime!

If you're in the market for a dedicated server, look no further than HostDime. Get in touch with their sales team and they will work out a stellar deal for you, just like they did with us.

Keep up the great work HostDime! Thanks Manny and everyone else at the HostDime team!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Web Hosting Master

Very nice review, thanks for sharing Let's hope you stay this happy with them for the upcoming months and years!

Old 01-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Web Hosting Master

Great review and great to hear things are getting better as the relationship matures!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 09:57 PM
Just passing through

Doesn't surprise me, I've seen quite a few happy HostDime customers on WHT.

Hopefully the service you expect from them continues into the future.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:16 AM
Web Hosting Master

I have to say that it is great to have such clients like you are. That really helps as other people as web hosting company to feel more confident. Thanks for sharing it.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:20 AM
Disabled

I know I mentioned this in another thread, but I am going to say it here again.

The past few days my dedicated server with HostDime was under a quite intensive portflood (around 60,000 PPS) which my software firewall could not handle. After contacting Gregory B over live chat he went above and beyond by calling up the techs at the datacenter and before I knew it my server was hooked up to a RioRay thanks to Fritz S.

Not only was this done in a timely fashion, but it was also done free of charge out of the kindness of their hearts as I do not pay for any level of DDOS protection. That's what I call going above and beyond

Old 01-19-2011, 11:13 PM
WHT Addict

I am Hostdime's (HDIN) customer for a few days.Their service and support are excellent

Old 01-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Web Hosting Master

Thanks for the detailed review, Adam. Nice to hear that they have been meeting your expectations. And Kudos to HostDime.

Old 01-20-2011, 03:12 PM

I work for hosting company and all servers are HostDime......
Live chat agents are very helpful and quick solution for all problems.....

Old 01-20-2011, 05:44 PM

Thanks for the review. I am considering them for my future servers.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Junior Guru

Congrats to the winners!

Old 01-21-2011, 08:41 AM
Corporate Member

Very nice review, we are happy thus far as well.

# www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/

Old 01-28-2011, 08:14 AM
WHT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vazapi-Curtis View Post
Doesn't surprise me, I've seen quite a few happy HostDime customers on WHT.
I am one of the happy hostdime customers . I don't think they have quite a few happy customers as you said.I just think ...hostdime don't have supporters who write reviews just after sign-up Some popular VPS Hosts are having such customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by weblinuxguru View Post
I work for hosting company and all servers are HostDime......
Live chat agents are very helpful and quick solution for all problems.....
I am depending on their support ticketing system.I think it is my bad luck...I am not able to get technical support on live chat.My servers are at HDIN(Hostdime india) and their employs are recommending support ticketing system

Last edited by vasho; 01-28-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Thank you for sharing, always good to read a raving review.

Old 01-29-2011, 03:44 AM
Web Hosting Guru

HostDime's customer service is excellent. There is no question about that.